Bad battery life....

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Mostly true, but it depends on how much use those features are used. My battery gets HEAVY use, as my Maxx is my 'everything' device in my truck, at my job. Plugged into power proves to be a VERY slow process of recharging.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

quizzard

Reaction score
You need to make sure your charger puts at 1A at the very least.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Simple math. If your charger puts out 1 amp and your phone is fully discharged, it will take 3.5 hours to fully charge it as the battery is 3500ma = 3.5 amps. If your charger puts out 700mah it will take 5 hours to charge it.

I've yet to fully discharge the phone. And I use it a lot(6+ hours of screen time throughout the day). Could probably do 8 hours of screen time on a charge, that's amazing on a smartphone.

Edit: went down to 4% today, was out of country whole day roaming while on wifi when I could, taking lots of pics and videos.
a7u5ujeg.jpg

yru9y9yr.jpg

I want to see another smartphone come close!

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Solved my charging problem by plugging the adapter directly into the cigarette outlet. Bad extension y splitter

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Something you're all seeming to forget..your battery life is heavily dictated by your signal... I have terrible 4g by my house and I can almost kill this battery with normal use, in a day....but in a better signal area...it lasts and lasts...

MAXXED OUT!!!

OP
T

tommy1984

Reaction score
thanks guys, After a little playing and a few charges my phone now get any where from 30 hours to 48 hours per charge depending on how much my kids get a hold of it...