1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Auto sync to Picasa

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by erich93063, Jun 7, 2010.

1. erich93063

erich93063 New Member

I have a Motorola Droid running 2.1. I know one of the new features with 2.1 was "syncing with Picasa". But as far as I can tell, all it's doing is showing me my Picasa albums. Thats not really "syncing". Its just showing me what's already there. Is there a way to auto sync every picture I take with Picasa without having to manually upload each individual picture after I take it? I was thinking this new feature would just automatically sync my pictures I take with Picasa. Am I missing something?
  2. howzball

howzball New Member

+1

Would really love to be able to do this, unless there is a way I haven't figured out yet.
  3. mkjackson

mkjackson New Member

Likewise!

Any updates on this? I'm on a DroidX running Rubix 2.0.1 and I would LOVE this feature.
  4. BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire New Member

I was kind of sad not to see this in the HTC Thunderbolt - no Picasa sync. But considering I have almost 25,000 pictures in Picasa, maybe I shouldn't worry about it. <cough>
Search tags for this page
android auto upload photos picasa
android automatic sync photos to picasa

auto sync android photos to picasa

picasa auto syncing