apple vs samsung

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
This is crap I have a nexus and I just ordered another nexus for my wife and a SGS3 which they are trying to get banned as well. I called Verizon and asked them what this means and they told me that they would have to replace every bodies phones. She also said that it would take apple awhile to enforce the ruling. The rep then went on and told me how much she hates apple.

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
If they do have to replace the phone would you guys be happy with another Verizon phone or would it have to be another nexus

SwagTech

Reaction score
I know hate is a strong word but I truly hate Apple and everything they stand for. I own a iPod touch and a iPad. I will be purchasing the nexus 7 and I am currently trying to sell both of my Apple products.

nikecar

Reaction score
The can't take away your phone lol

Sent from my Googlaxus
if they've shipped it, no they cannot.

If they've not shipped it, they can. More than likely there will be a nice delay as I know Apple will pony that $96M from the lawyer's pocket change.

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Even if we keep are phones how many updates will the phone get. will this be the forgotten nexus

omgidfk

Reaction score
Sigh. I lost more respect for apple. Can't compete legitimately... They aren't the only company that does this though, its all just sickening. As much as I don't want this to continue in a big circle of a war as it already is, I can't help but smile after I read this.

Apple May See iPad & iPhone Ban In US, Karma's A B*tch

I honestly hope it does get banned. I really do =\

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing think a full ban will happen with anything. Google owns.. just so much. If Google should decide to not allow Apple to use their search engine or something.. well, Apple's going to hurt. Even if they attempted to try and make their own search engine with their billions, Google is tied into everything way too much.

Reaction score
They should ban Google apps from all ios devices. Including Gmail, and YouTube. This really ticks me off. I hope they sell a crap load of galaxy s3's and ban the Iphone 5 when it gets released.

Reaction score
They should ban Google apps from all ios devices. Including Gmail, and YouTube. This really ticks me off. I hope they sell a crap load of galaxy s3's and ban the Iphone 5 when it gets released.

This. At least apple has already damaged its rep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2