apple vs samsung

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Since it is a nexus device who will lose more? Samsung or Google

Reaction score
I am gonna get gs3 as soon as I can save enough money. I am going to have to pay full price so I don't loose my unlimited data. I hope I can do it before it's possible ban. $600 is a lot of money for a phone.

blackhat

Reaction score
So us people with a warranty and insurance on our phones. How's this affect us. I'm on Verizon. If they aren't making the phones anymore and mine breaks will they give me another nexus somehow or something equiv? There's nothing I want but the nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

droidian1441

Reaction score
I dont even have a Nexus and this ban pisses me off. I hope Apple gets some payback or something bad happens to them, cause Apple just sucks right now.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

SwagTech

Reaction score
I really feel strongly about this. I believe we have the power to bring down Apple. I believe we should boycott Apple. I wouldn't care if they(Apple) offered me a free iDevice of any kind, I wouldn't accept it. I would go back to using BlackBerry!!

Reaction score
blackhat said:
So us people with a warranty and insurance on our phones. How's this affect us. I'm on Verizon. If they aren't making the phones anymore and mine breaks will they give me another nexus somehow or something equiv? There's nothing I want but the nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

They most likely would give you a refurbished nexus if you go through insurance. That's just a guess though.

zero7404

Reaction score
banning sale of the gnex doesnt mean they can go and touch those that already have one. verizon cant reach out and take yours away. it also doesnt mean they can refuse to activate one if u already have it.

they went after samsung, y not google ? its google thats the platform and samsung thats the host.

---
posted via android

Last edited:

WookieClaws

Reaction score
Also sucks that this injunction could be in place until sometime in 2014??? I can't believe the courts can't settle this until then... I know Samsung is in the process of a petition of the injunction but who knows how that will turn out.

I'm also not sure how iOS is 'irreparably harmed' but Android having a slide to unlock. At this point in the game most people who are Android people will stay with Android and the same goes for iOS people (sure there are some that will bounce back and forth; but that can't IMO 'irreparably harm' Apple.)

SwagTech

Reaction score
I feel that these frivolous lawsuits against Samsung will irreparably hurt Apple more than the simple slide to unlock feature.

Semaj

Reaction score
I swear this to my core, I will go back to a flip phone before I give one cent to Apple.

zero7404

Reaction score
blame the morons at the patent office that dont mind putting a stamp on "doing something" rather than a specific technology that does it ....

so in the future apple will patent Steve Jobs outfit so that ppl who did dress like him could be sued for damages.

its the system thats flawed. whether one OS is a knock-off of another dont matter, when one OS uses the same exact technology as the other without patent licensing, thats when a suit is valid.

slide to unlock is not something that should have been patented in the first place.

---
posted via android

alboboy10

Reaction score
Was thinking of buying a mac air. I've always liked it.

Changed my mind. I forgot I always liked alien laptops as well.