Apple Granted Injunction against Google on Galaxy Nexus Sales

Natey2

Reaction score
They (Apple) patented "slide to unlock" ? Wonder who patented "Push power button to boot" ? Lol.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Durandgir

Reaction score
Natey2 said:
They (Apple) patented "slide to unlock" ? Wonder who patented "Push power button to boot" ? Lol.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Lol at this point I could see them having that patent.

OP
MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, the main issue, searching, is ridiculous.

"It would cover any interface that searches multiple sources of information, provided it all flows back to one interface."

Sounds like every web browser or search interface I've ever seen anywhere. I still don't understand how Apple was ever granted the patents they were to begin with. This mess is ridiculous.

Durandgir

Reaction score
MissionImprobable said:
Well, the main issue, searching, is ridiculous.

"It would cover any interface that searches multiple sources of information, provided it all flows back to one interface."

Sounds like every web browser or search interface I've ever seen anywhere. I still don't understand how Apple was ever granted the patents they were to begin with. This mess is ridiculous.

That I agree with, especially since Googles main product is search. But the fact they can ban a phone for having a search bar on the home screen is crazy. Last time I checked IOS has like three search bars in total throughout its whole OS.