Anybody else worried about being an early adopter?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you go into VZW on Sept 8 and phone is on display look at it, play with it if you like it you buy it. It's that simple. If you want to wait for Vigor or Prime than wait. I can't my OG is getting hard to connect to my charger and have to fiddle with it for 10 mins and make sure it is sitting in the right position before letting it charge, so this is a day one buy for me. If i could wait i would b/c the Vigor and the Prime are going to better devices when launched but who knows when that will be.

That's one reason I'm glad to see induction charging being introduced. Removes our anger from charging=P

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Not worried one bit. Bought the TB on release day and if I like the feel of the Bionic I'll buy it. I hate how the TB sounds like a tin can when I'm talking to someone. Motorola > HTC

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Mustang I'm with you. I'm tired of my thunderlemon. I am going to be a day one buyer, Costco bundle. If I find I don't like it for somereason ill forward it to my wife, sell her D2, and get the next big thing when it comes out. I have 5 lines and there is always an upgrade available it seems. I even took the 8th off and I have Friday off so ill be on it for 48 hours straight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

m2jpilot

Reaction score
My droid 1 is on it's last leg as well. Camera button now turns the volume all the way down, then opens a text box and types pk,pk,pk... Memory issues one after another and slower than molasses in January. Yes, God willing, I will buy it as soon as I possibly can!!!

J

JriderG

Lol...taking off work for a phone. Your gonna make some hella phone calls, and send some sweet texts.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Isn't odd that seemingly not many people at all have complained about D1 failures until the last few weeks in reference to buying the Bionic? I smell a conspiracy...>.>

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Isn't odd that seemingly not many people at all have complained about D1 failures until the last few weeks in reference to buying the Bionic? I smell a conspiracy...>.>

lol. Yea my Droid 1 is still going strong. I got it March of last year. Even my Droid X 1, that now has a big crack in the corner of the screen and black spots n streaks under the glass is fine. But that crack....I'll need a new phone.

dbh1973

Reaction score
All early adopters run the risk of being beta testers of new hardware. I think the Bionic is worth the risk though.

OP
T

tc3

Reaction score
All early adopters run the risk of being beta testers of new hardware. I think the Bionic is worth the risk though.

I thought the same about the thunderbolt too.

I was wrong.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Mine requires a battery pull about twice a day after the screen goes completely spazoid and starts doing things all on it's own, such as make phone calls to my ex girlfriend, send jibberish texts, and blacklist coworkers.

Poor thing has just had enough I think, it's taken an amazing amount of abuse.

googlelover

Reaction score
Yeah... my Droid is still chugging along, but it gets mad at me sometimes. This guys been through hell, I think the only thing that's stock on him now is..... the hardware? Haha

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
3/4 of my d1 screen was unresponsive.. I was forced to get a dx which I actually really like butttttt I can't pass up on getting a bionic immediately lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums