1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Early New Every 2?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by clashcity, Sep 8, 2011.

1. clashcity

clashcity New Member

I'm eligible to upgrade my original droid now, but my new every 2 doesn't come up until 10/1. The new every 2 would save me another $50. Does Verizon ever give you that early, or do I have to wait to get it.

Also, is the car charger that works with my original Droid compatible with the Bionic, or do I need to buy a new one?
  2. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels New Member

if you want to upgrade early they wont give you the NE2 most likely. but still call *611 and ask.
  3. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

i just did this my every 2 was 10/15 they charge 20 bucks for the early upgrade i got a discount from my work so i got it for 249.99 plus the 20 bucks.
    they charge you like 50 bucks for tax at the verizon store.
  4. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

if you go in today and by it you will pay around 400 just for the phone:blink: