Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I LOVE my local Best Buy! When it comes to price matching & Amazon, they're only supposed to price match items that are both "sold by" and "fulfilled by" Amazon. The P3 Professional I wanted them to price match was only fulfilled by Amazon, but they matched it anyway! Booyah! I'm officially broke for the next 7 days, but I got the drone I wanted.
abdc849dcdc7a0acb7d9f935cd53beda.jpg

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks good, grass practice only ;)

Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welp, after spending a day and a half reading the manual, updating the firmware, practicing on the built in flight simulator, and watching even more "how to" videos, I'm headed out for my maiden voyage with the Phantom 3 professional.
Even though I'm confident of my flying skills, I'm nervous about even putting this thing in the air without first laying down a couple hundred yards of bubble wrap in the field I'm going to. LOL!
I'll post a clip later this evening......If all goes well.

UPDATE: flight cancelled until this evening. The winds picked up and are blowing at a steady 23mph, with 35+mph gusts. I know the P3's can handle it, but I'm not going to chance it on my very first flight with this device. Hopefully the winds will subside and I can try again later this afternoon. Ugh!

S5 tap'n

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yes, yes I am. LOL!
I don't have insurance coverage yet so I would like to fly it at least once before crashing it and being out all that money.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Who do you get insurance through?