Hello Android World!!

timmy

Reaction score
I was an iPhone owner for 3 years (owned and used every version produced), and recently made the switch to Verizon and to the Motorola Droid. I was able to transition to the Android OS pretty easily, as I am somewhat technologically savvy.

However, I'm sure there are things that I won't be able to figure out on my own. First and foremost I'm looking for tips/advice on customization (wallpapers, widgets, themes, skins etc), and any helpful apps that may fly under the radar in the Marketplace.

I already love my Droid, and have no regrets from selling my iPhone 3GS, but know there is more for me to learn to make my Droid experience truly awesome.

I look forward to hearing your opinions, advice, and input on any questions I think of.

baby123

Reaction score
I was an iPhone owner for 3 years (owned and used every version produced), and recently made the switch to Verizon and to the Motorola Droid. I was able to transition to the Android OS pretty easily, as I am somewhat technologically savvy.

However, I'm sure there are things that I won't be able to figure out on my own. First and foremost I'm looking for tips/advice on customization (wallpapers, widgets, themes, skins etc), and any helpful apps that may fly under the radar in the Marketplace.

I already love my Droid, and have no regrets from selling my iPhone 3GS, but know there is more for me to learn to make my Droid experience truly awesome.

I look forward to hearing your opinions, advice, and input on any questions I think of.
I think not like U . I think it is a beautiful love !

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, timmy! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here! :welcome: