HI

Droidanne3

Reaction score
Hi everybody--I am new to this forum and a new Motorola Droid owner. My previous phone was a Samsung Omnia. So far I am liking the Droid. I am not very tech-savvy and get really anxious when something either stops working or doesn't work the way it should because I usually have no idea how to fix it. I am looking forward to using this forum as a resource for advice and tips about how do deal with problems and get the most out of my Droid.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's what we're here for. Welcome welcome.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi everybody--I am new to this forum and a new Motorola Droid owner. My previous phone was a Samsung Omnia. So far I am liking the Droid. I am not very tech-savvy and get really anxious when something either stops working or doesn't work the way it should because I usually have no idea how to fix it. I am looking forward to using this forum as a resource for advice and tips about how do deal with problems and get the most out of my Droid.

Welcome, Droidanne3! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Here's the user manual, just in case that may help you:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/US-EN/Mobile%20Phones/DROID-by-Motorola/US-EN/Documents/Static-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

And a great thread to get you started:

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps
Enjoy! :welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. You know how if your computer breaks and the IT person has you restart it? If you start experiencing issues keep that in mind. Every once in a while restart it. :)

We are glad to have you here, if you do have some issues you can't resolve or find an answer for please ask, we will try to help.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.. great site here all kinds of people willing to help out.. if you have a problem with droid several people here can get it fixed for you