Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Wise guy ehh?!
RiverOne? Bwahahaha!

You can get it direct through DJI. It's rather steep but the coverage is great. DronesEtc offers it as well, and at a much better cost. I'm sure there are others but those are the only two I've researched so far.

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw a policy on the Phantom 4 for $700...ouch

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
That's crazy! DJI only charges $299 for 1 year plan and that covers unlimited repairs. And if it's damaged beyond repair they'll replace it with a new model. (They have 6 month plans as well, for about 100 less)
The coverage for mine is 279 a year through DJI, or 200 a year through DronesEtc.

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Must have been a bad lead, seemed outrageous, but then again, the water is thirsty too... ;)

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Finally got a chance to take the new drone out for about 30 minutes before dusk last night. The wind was crazy all wknd and I was nervous about flying it in those conditions. Turns out it would have been fine and I should have had more confidence in my flying abilities. Even though the winds were15mph with gusts up to 20, the Phantom did amazingly well. The camera doesn't handle low light very well but it was still pretty impressive.
Phantom3 resized 1.jpg
Phantom3 resized.jpg
phantom3 resized 2.jpg

Overall, flying it felt like I had gone from a Honda Civic to a Cadillac Escalade. I'm still learning all the various automated app features, and it's going to take a little time to learn the camera, since it's like flying an actual DSLR.
I'll post up a video soon.
Heading out now while is perfectly calm.

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Very cool, your attachment doesn't go anywhere BTW.
Looking forward to some of your awesomeness ;)

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I just updated it...Thanks!
The old vBulletin allowed you to upload your photos "as is", where as the new setup here on DF requires you to resize the photos to make them much smaller in order to post them.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I just updated it...Thanks!
The old vBulletin allowed you to upload your photos "as is", where as the new setup here on DF requires you to resize the photos to make them much smaller in order to post them.
unless you upload them to taptatalk first. The attachment restrictions here are horrible via PC. Less than 1MB. I just don't post via PC if I have an attachment. Not worth my time to shrink them all.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I copied the thread from our S3 sister site via TT, but it wouldn't take the photos. So I went on my laptop and resized them in Paint, and then reposted. Admin really need to raise that size limit, it's ridiculously low compared to our old forum.

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I copied the thread from our S3 sister site via TT, but it wouldn't take the photos. So I went on my laptop and resized them in Paint, and then reposted. Admin really need to raise that size limit, it's ridiculously low compared to our old forum.

S5 tap'n
Yes, and get rid of the 30 second edit rule, wth... If I were a mod I'd make it all better...

Reactions: cr6

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So how is your new iPad working on the controls...

Edit...
LOL, just looked at the first picture...
You're rockin a Nexus 7 (12)

Reactions: cr6