1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any Apps Like iTunes/Zune?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by calljb1023, Jun 1, 2013.

1. calljb1023

calljb1023 New Member

Hello,

I recently upgraded to a Galaxy S3. Given the amount of space I have on it (32GB SD card), I wanted to move my music from my 30GB Zune (ok, you can stop laughing now... ;) ) to my phone. However, I've been having a heck of a time finding a sync app that will do everything I need. Most will get music onto the device and mostly retain id3 tags (title, cover art, etc.), but their all missing one key element for me.

Specifically, I'm looking for an app that, while syncing music to my S3, will convert MP3 files to 128 kb/s. Most of my music files were ripped at 320 kb/s. This is great for listening on my desktop and retaining a higher fidelity, but not good for conserving storage space. Both iTunes and Zune software have the option to convert on the fly to a smaller file size when syncing to their respective portable devices. So far, I have yet to find an app for Droid that will do the same thing.

If anyone has suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
  2. Blossom151

Blossom151 New Member

The best apps I have found are Double Twist(downloaded to your Phone) and on your PC go to your Google Play Store to download Air Sync. The Double Twist music player is pretty nice as well. Hope this helps.:eek:

《USMC•wife•151》
Search tags for this page
android app like itunes

android app similar to itunes

android app that is similar to itunes
android itunes similar
any music app like itunes for android

app like itunes for android

app similar to itunes for android

apps like itunes for android

itunes like android

itunes like app for android