Zune App

pennybomber1

Reaction score
I use Zune on my computer and its by far the best software for media files. I would pay for this app as well.

pyro6128

Reaction score
[video=youtube;pJcSYyXl8j4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJcSYyXl8j4"]YouTube - Family Guy Zune Joke[/video]

Scribble

Reaction score
yeah that be nice but I don't see that being possible because that has to do with the actual music format. Developing a visual like zune interface shouldn't be "too" hard assuming the developer could work with it.

The WMPs you DL from Zune are just DRM'd. They're not a special format. My old phone could decode the DRM. Plenty of MP# players out there can as well. I believe it's the Window's Playes for Sure DRM. (I could be wrong.)

Unlike Apple and the Ipod, Windows at least licenses the ability to decode the DRM out to 3rd parties instead of restricting it to just the Zune player.

I would pay for a music APP that had the DRM decoding ability, and then I would be happy.

I just want to be able to use the music I pay for on my phone, my xbox, and my computer.

OP
J

JEchoff

Reaction score
hey guys,

I know I haven't posted anything on this thread in a while, but I'm still watching it. If any of you guys want to email the btunes developer or any other media player developer I'm sure it couldn't hurt. Thanks for all the interest

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and email the developer of btunes and request if a zune player can be created. I'll post back when I get an email back.

tu3218

Reaction score
I emailed the btunes developer about it and he said he would look into it but I haven't heard anything about it since.