Zune App

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by JEchoff, Apr 6, 2010.

1. MK-9

MK-9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Be happy to see a Zune app as well. Haven't had much time to listen to music on either my droid or my Zune lately. But, it'd be nice to have the option of a Zune app on my droid since I don't carry my Zune everywhere like I do the phone.

2. Gabyskra

Gabyskra New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really doubt the Droid could run the Zune HD interface properly. It's just so smooth and fast.

3. J.P.

J.P. Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe someone can rip apart the 2.1 gallery, and build a Music Gallery of sorts from it. Its the closest thing out there for the droid that remotely resembles the ZuneHD

4. JEchoff

JEchoff New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I just got a reply from the bTunes developer and here it is.

Thanks for the email. I think that is a good idea. Unfortunately, right now I am pretty swamped keeping up with bTunes but it is definitely something I would be nterested in doing in the future. Maybe I could even integrate the zune interface in to bTunes and let the user choose which interface to use. Thanks again for the email

So it isn't a no, but it doesn't look good for an app anytime soon. I do like his idea of having the Zune and iTunes app combined. We could always ask someone else to develop a Zune app, so if you know anyone who is good at developing music apps, shoot them an email and see what happens. I really hope we can get this app made.

5. mrdroid

mrdroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually still carry my Zune 120GB.. That's my only gripe with the Droid. It definitely does not replace my Zune.

6. JEchoff

JEchoff New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To 91jolson, I found an app while looking to see if there were any zune apps for iPhone and I think this is what you are looking for. It's an app called orblive and there are a few different versions. From what I have read, it will work with music you have rented with Zune Pass. Here's their website:

The Revolutionary OrbLive, get it now in the App Store | Orb Networks

As for the Zune App I started this thread about, well, I guess time will tell!

7. LordKastle

LordKastle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    iamsupreme.... wrong platform.
    the zune interface is what we call windows phone 7 coming out...its the next windows mobile. if you want a zune interface, look there instead. you are in the wrong domain.

8. givequicheachance

Ratings:
    +0
    Really? Because we have an itunes-style music interface (btunes) available. I don't see why mimicking the zune music interface would be somehow less possible.

9. tu3218

tu3218 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The zune interface has been out for several years now. It's not something new so yes it would be nice to have the zune interface on android. We know windows mobile 7 is adding zune into it but as of right now the zune is a stand alone mp3 player, and a fantastic one at that. In my opinion the best user interface out of all media players. So yes, I would like to have the zune music player interface on my droid.

Why do people like btunes so much? People like the music player interface of the iphone, doesn't mean they want the iphone.

10. moore00

moore00 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't agree more, I would pay $10 for this if it was solid.

11. hookerdj

hookerdj Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    theres a cubed media player here ill go get the link to it its the best i have seen or saw its in ultimate droids roms

12. hookerdj

hookerdj Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
Search tags for this page
droid zune
is there a zune app for android
is there an android app for zune

zune app for android

zune app for droid

zune apps for droid
zune pass android