Music Player with Ratings...?

kmkings311

Reaction score
Anyone know of a music player for Android that has a star rating system (similar to that of a Zune or iPod)? What I would like to do is rate songs on my mobile so when I sync them to my PC I have all my music rated. That way, I can start getting rid of some of those garbage 1 star songs off my PC!

I know default, 3, btunes and musicMod do not have this feature...

OP
K

kmkings311

Reaction score
Any ideas? I don't see that option in Mixzing either. Not sure if it's in the paid version.

griz8791

Reaction score
Meridian has star ratings which it writes to its own database. I don't know if these ratings would transfer back to your desktop with the underlying file.

OP
K

kmkings311

Reaction score
No Dice. I rated a song in DoubleTwist, plugged in my phone and my Windows Explorer AND MediaMonkey did not see the rating.

So, rated another song in MediaMonkey. Verfied I could view it in WindowsExplorer...Opened the mp3 in DoubleTwist on my phone. Nope..Nooo go.

Any other suggestions....?

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
double twist works with itunes and i think windows media player. i dont about media monkey but ill look into it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
K

kmkings311

Reaction score
Hm. I can try to use media player and see what happens. Only thing is when I rate on twist the rating durand show up on windows. Makes me think it doesn't hit the id3...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
K

kmkings311

Reaction score
Bummer. Haven't found anything. DT doesn't sync back to the PC....