Another New DROID Bionic Gallery Surfaces, Looking More Beautiful by the Minute

Suuperflie

Reaction score
So there's no hump on the back after all?? The next set of pics will be different too.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
So there's no hump on the back after all?? The next set of pics will be different too.

Yes There is a Hump...

droid-bionic4.jpg

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have to say, doesn't look half bad. Still think the chin kills the design, but overall, looking like it's shaping up well.

Really hope that what appears to be a 'chrome' ring around the phone is actually just the reflective shine from the flash. Those renders we saw on Amazon looked like the metal edge around the phone was much duller, which suits it more.

It does seem excessively tall, but the pictures aren't really doing it justice.

DoctorV

Reaction score

Anyone hating on the hump needs to get over it and get down doin' the Humpty Hump.

[video=youtube;cj9_yW8tZxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs]‪Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance"‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
get use to the picture of the battery reading 0% on this bad boy...lol. But seriously, I m impressed with the pics for sure....

don't start giving me nightmares lol ...anyone know the mAH yet?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Have to say, doesn't look half bad. Still think the chin kills the design, but overall, looking like it's shaping up well.

Really hope that what appears to be a 'chrome' ring around the phone is actually just the reflective shine from the flash. Those renders we saw on Amazon looked like the metal edge around the phone was much duller, which suits it more.

It does seem excessively tall, but the pictures aren't really doing it justice.

I'm pretty sure the outside rim and chin of the phone appear to be charcoal gray. I could be wrong.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Anyone hating on the hump needs to get over it and get down doin' the Humpty Hump.

[video=youtube;cj9_yW8tZxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs"]Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance" - YouTube[/video]

LMAO!!

On a serious note....that was a nice album.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

[video=youtube;cj9_yW8tZxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs"]Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance" - YouTube[/video]

You brought me back with that video!!!loldancedroid

KOBALT

Reaction score
Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
has anyone figured out why verizon thinks sept 8th is summer lol... phone looks sick can't wait to see it

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
has anyone figured out why verizon thinks sept 8th is summer lol... phone looks sick can't wait to see it

Because summer doesn't end until the FALL EQUINOX September 23, 5:05 A.M. EDT

Last edited:
Reaction score

A shady fail of word play scheming, and duping potential customers. Im gonna re-up my contract and tell them im gonna pay on time (what constitutes on time I shall decide later at my convenience. )

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anything ...I learned that when I was starting school it was technically still summer...lol

GBH2

Reaction score

A shady fail of word play scheming, and duping potential customers. Im gonna re-up my contract and tell them im gonna pay on time (what constitutes on time I shall decide later at my convenience. )

I don't know what could be more simple: The Bionic will release prior to the next time when the tilt of the Earth's axis is inclined neither away from nor towards the Sun, the center of the Sun being in the same plane as the Earth's equator.

or I guess they could have just given us an actual release date. :)