Android 2.2

Affliction17

Reaction score
Yeah apparently i'm a dumbass and thought I updated to android 2.2 a while ago when it was 2.1 how do I get around without walking into doors? God only knows. Thanks for the patients guys.

antron007

Reaction score
Yeah apparently i'm a dumbass and thought I updated to android 2.2 a while ago when it was 2.1 how do I get around without walking into doors? God only knows. Thanks for the patients guys.

Its OK. You just had my hopes up for a second. :) Waiting on 2.2 goth update is killing me. Tick tick tick.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

microsnook

Reaction score

Its OK. You just had my hopes up for a second. :) Waiting on 2.2 goth update is killing me. Tick tick tick.

Just root your 2.01. Upgrade to froyo :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have the latest version of Froyo installed, you are already rooted. Froyo comes with root. I wasn't rooted until I installed Froyo.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have the latest version of Froyo installed, you are already rooted. Froyo comes with root. I wasn't rooted until I installed Froyo.
So does that mean that us. Mac users can gain root without having to go the rsdlite route now?

youngin'

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know when verizon will actualy release android 2.2 for the droid? I heard it has many new features like flash

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Flash beta is available with the current Froyo leak. Why wait for VZW? Most of us don't :)

vedwed

Reaction score
Flash beta is available with the current Froyo leak. Why wait for VZW? Most of us don't :)

Because it works with LESS bugs when it released from VZW, when we start messing with it things do not work as intended. And personally, I do not want a rom, I just want stock, with OC. I am more than happy running 2.1 rooted and overclocked stock. EDIT: And I am much happier now that I got stock 2.2 without having to flash a rom :)

Last edited:

kristoff125

Reaction score
Just like when was 2.1 gonna come out, I doubt even GOD would know.
But yea, if you don't take matters into your own hands, you just gotta wait, and noone ever knows when verizon and moto will release what they have to.

Last edited by a moderator:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
thread cleaned.....

lets move on peeps.....

gracias