And this is why I got my droid from......

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
If the Apple folks do comment please keep the discussion civil so it does not turn into "Cider"

BTW -- I use an iMac and Mac Book Pro. :icon_ peace:

Mike

I'm sorry for you. :(

Just kidding.

Yeah, it should always remain civil.

I may not have been kidding, though. :icon_ devil:

Lol I think we don't hate apple but we all love android very much.

Sent from my DROIDX

MyNewDroidX

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of apple by any means,however I don't see what's wrong with jobs comment on that article.i think people should be surprised a big ceo like that even replied. I do think jobs is a pompous sss, but this doesn't seem bad to me. I actually found it quite comical lol

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Apple folks do comment please keep the discussion civil so it does not turn into "Cider"

Mike

Just kidding.

No problem! Everything works well for me. I'm HAPPY:biggrin:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike

Just kidding.

Lol I think we don't hate apple but we all love android very much.

Sent from my DROIDX

Yes we do! That is why I gave up my iPhone! AT&T was a bag part of the decision.

Reaction score
No problem! Everything works well for me. I'm HAPPY:biggrin:

Hehe, all that matters is that you are happy with your product. :)

I have nothing against Apple for the most part. I wish they allowed their fans/followers/users a bit more freedom to customize as they see fit, but that is mostly all.

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of apple by any means,however I don't see what's wrong with jobs comment on that article.i think people should be surprised a big ceo like that even replied. I do think jobs is a pompous sss, but this doesn't seem bad to me. I actually found it quite comical lol

Yeah it was comical. Well first of all is you going to reply like that you shouldn't mail people at all

Sent from my DROIDX

DAVID2010

Reaction score
Apple's service

I have been with Apple the last few years. In that time my experience has been great. But, I noticed that I like how great APPLE'S representative's are in the Apple store's. That's one of the things I missed with my Droid X. With Apple I usually always had a Apple store nearby. Any issue, concern, was always handled and more importantly resolved in store. With my X, I was on the phone troubleshooting with either Verizon, Motorola (depended on my issue). The Verizon store's were at times helpful though. On the phone with Apple was at times great and at other times not so great. Granted the not so great times with APPLE were when I was out of my 90 day TECH SUPPORT WARRANTY (1 YEAR HARDWARE, BATTERY, ETC) so I can't really complain (because they wanted to charge me to help ON THE PHONE). So I go to the Apple store with the same issue the phone rep wanted to charge me to help and they (in store) fix it at NO cost. Things like that made me want and do spend more money with the company.
This does not mean that I agree with everything APPLE does. But that applies to Motorola for me too. I see things that I don't like about each device/carrier.

Reaction score
Yeah it was comical. Well first of all is you going to reply like that you shouldn't mail people at all

Sent from my DROIDX

I agree with you.

I mean... if he takes a crap in your mouth and then beats you senseless, you should be fine with it just because he is the CEO of company that makes you think he is a god?

Yeah.

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
I have been with Apple the last few years. In that time my experience has been great. But, I noticed that I like how great APPLE'S representative's are in the Apple store's. That's one of the things I missed with my Droid X. With Apple I usually always had a Apple store nearby. Any issue, concern, was always handled and more importantly resolved in store. With my X, I was on the phone troubleshooting with either Verizon, Motorola (depended on my issue). The Verizon store's were at times helpful though. On the phone with Apple was at times great and at other times not so great. Granted the not so great times with APPLE were when I was out of my 90 day TECH SUPPORT WARRANTY (1 YEAR HARDWARE, BATTERY, ETC) so I can't really complain (because they wanted to charge me to help ON THE PHONE). So I go to the Apple store with the same issue the phone rep wanted to charge me to help and they (in store) fix it at NO cost. Things like that made me want and do spend more money with the company.
This does not mean that I agree with everything APPLE does. But that applies to Motorola for me too. I see things that I don't like about each device/carrier.
Well you know what a great customer service is...i had a netgear router. I called them like 15 months after buying it. This indian dude was great. He told me that he couldn't give me a new one but is ready to spend time with me to go thorough some trouble shooting steps. He honestly spent 45 minutes with me and yay we got it fixed. And this was out of warranty. I think it friends on the rep too. After that I bought 5 more routers for my family and office

Sent from my DROIDX

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I'm not so much a hater of Apple (although I've never owned one of their products and won't) , but I *will* say I am definitely a hater of Apple snobs. The ones that would defend the company without fail simply because they can do no wrong. The same ones that are ready to blast MS or Google or anyone else for shortcomings, but can't see that Apple is a business too and they make mistakes - and censor people.

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

I agree with you.

I mean... if he takes a crap in your mouth and then beats you senseless, you should be fine with it just because he is the CEO of company that makes you think he is a god?

Yeah.

That's just disrespectful. He could have just said that I m sorry I can't help, but my customer service might be able to or something like that. You have to say that yes he has brains but even 10 dogs can take out an elephant. You just can't think that apple is going to be on the top forever. I am not going to say that they make bad products but I think that he should not reply to people at all. He just knows no matter what, people are going to buy it. I am just waiting when there its going to a flood of tablets in the market and people will have a lot of choices. Right now 70% of thier sales is ipod. Somebody needs to come with a froyo os media player.

Sent from my DROIDX