I got my Droid X... droid pro upgrade when it comes out??

woosung

Reaction score
Ok so I got my Droid X and well 30 days have passed and i can no longer return it to Verizon. I love my Droid X but i heard rumors of Droid Pro and when it comes out do you think Droid X users will have an early upgrade even before 2 years?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Maybe so, maybe not, it would just be speculation at this point. If it comes out Q1 of next year, i doubt YOU will be eligible if they do, seeing as you just started a contract i'm assuming.

bad4u

Reaction score
I have the x and i plan on getting it, of course I was luck enough to use someone else':icon_ banana:s upgrade

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Me too, I used my sons upgrade who doesn't need a new phone and that left my yearly upgrade untouched.

bad4u

Reaction score
Droid Pro with only a 4" screen I'll pass

Boo hoo you lose 1/4 of your screen. If its anywhere near the rumored specs its gonna be sweet! If the get rid of the whole boot laser crap I would give up even more.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just read where the screen will be 10"

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I might upgrade to the Droid Pro. 12MP Camera 4" Screen, 4G, Front facing Camera. Basically all the X have plus more...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is why I bought the X at retail, and I will be doing 1 year contracts from now on..lol

I also bought it at retail to save my upgrade I have for next year. For me, the only way I will switch from the X is the Pro has the same or better reception. Thats the only reason I kept the X. It was an actual improvement on the phone features of the Droid.