Why cant we get 4.4?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's already common knowledge at DroidRZR.com so I don't feel bad letting the cat out of the bag: Moto has another soak test coming for our phones. So expect a new patch soon which I hope will address WiFi and Battery.

Hopefully the issues with the Circles widget also...that has been as hot topic on the Moto forum lately.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

sineater

Reaction score
Hopefully the issues with the Circles widget also...that has been as hot topic on the Moto forum lately.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

That's funny I didn't even realize there was an issue with this since I have them disabled.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
For some reason with circle widget it will show I got a text voicemail or missed call but it's like I have to click both the actual text message and then do it again so it's not in the clock widget.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
For some reason with circle widget it will show I got a text voicemail or missed call but it's like I have to click both the actual text message and then do it again so it's not in the clock widget.

Yep, that is a known issue on the Moto forum for the M, HD & HDM. For some folks, a simple cache clear fixes it. For others, clearing app data from the Circles Widget, Messaging app and Homescreen app then a reboot fixes it. And then there some where it looks like only a FDR will fix it. Moto told me they are looking into the problem, so maybe there will be a fix in a future update. If none of the app data clearing and cache clearing helps your phone, the easy workaround is to open the Circles Widget settings and uncheck Text Messages.

newmanx4

Reaction score
Or just stop using the Circles Widget. That's where a lot of the home screen lag comes from anyway.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Phone sucks, cant wait for the either the new iPhone or an Android phone with more than a 1 year life expectancy.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Not sure about the iPhone, but it looks like Motorola is coming out, before Christmas, with a new phone called the Droid Turbo. Some pretty impressive specs from what I've read.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Odd.. I have a couple of razr maxxs around that i got on launch day, that still function quite well.. Battery life and all.. I even have games like dead trigger on one..

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
My response was a suggestion for one member only and his specific problems with his phone. :)

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...