All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know there was a lot of drama here before about UD, but I think the mods here should see the overwhelming desire of its droidforums.net users to talk about their UD experiences. Can a reinstated UD section in the forums be discussed? I.E. not just a single thread.

No offense to UD but the forums over at his site are lacking, and the droidforums.net community is such a great bunch of people. It seems like if everyone stepped back, let bygones-be-bygones, and considered the health of the community first - that this would be a no brainer.

But thats just my opinion.

you can talk about, and receive support for ud at dcom...no restrictions there haha...shameless promotion!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm confused...in the changelog it says

Added new UD Wallapers app (modified version of CM Wallapers - can be reached by long press on homescreen - wallpapers by blackdroid and Broskii)

added 10 more boot animations (coming as update)
- added 10 more live wallpapers (coming as update)

I don't have any of that...

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
look under RedmanX themes for UD 7 and CV2Droid....theres a Galaxy S theme, Droid X theme, tons of colored themes, a Sense UI theme etc....

Thanks! Found them now (I had not registered) and it looks like Droid X is update!

droider4life

Reaction score
i'm confused...in the changelog it says

Added new UD Wallapers app (modified version of CM Wallapers - can be reached by long press on homescreen - wallpapers by blackdroid and Broskii)

added 10 more boot animations (coming as update)
- added 10 more live wallpapers (coming as update)

I don't have any of that...
ya i was thinking the same thing... I cant seem to find it either..

mza929

Reaction score
why not move this thread to the custom roms section... seems more fitting.

dbu

Reaction score
Okay, so I decided to see what all the fuss is with this rom and flashed it. Everything seems to be working great except for one thing. As soon as I flashed this rom it immediately downloaded and now keeps prompting me to install the official verizon 2.2 update. How do I get this to stop?

Sent from my Droid

droider4life

Reaction score
Okay, so I decided to see what all the fuss is with this rom and flashed it. Everything seems to be working great except for one thing. As soon as I flashed this rom it immediately downloaded and now keeps prompting me to install the official verizon 2.2 update. How do I get this to stop?

Sent from my Droid
Just allow it and sprecovery or clockwork will block the ota update and you will reboot and be good to go..

huskur

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

select "install" and let your recovery block it (it will do it automatically). Once you do that just reboot and you will be good

OP
JimMariner

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I know there was a lot of drama here before about UD, but I think the mods here should see the overwhelming desire of its droidforums.net users to talk about their UD experiences. Can a reinstated UD section in the forums be discussed? I.E. not just a single thread.

No offense to UD but the forums over at his site are lacking, and the droidforums.net community is such a great bunch of people. It seems like if everyone stepped back, let bygones-be-bygones, and considered the health of the community first - that this would be a no brainer.

But thats just my opinion.

This is the way it is. The Drama is over concerning UD and past history. This is as far as DroidFroums is willing to go at this point. BlackDroid agreed to this type of situation for the DroidForum Members to be able to download his work without having to register on his forum.

At this point in time, this is where all Ultimate Droid roms and support will be. There will not be a Dev section. If members don't feel like they can live with this arrangement. We can always close this section down. You can all do it the old fashion way before this agreement was made. Please no more complaining about this. It is not useful to the thread itself.

hydweb

Reaction score
Ok i dont know whats going on with UD 7. But I installed the latest version of 7.0 and still dont get the apps to auto install. Is it supposed to Auto install??

Also i installed some of software installs like Gmail/Music player enhancements... i reseted my phone after doing that.. but i dont see any change... do they look the same?

BTW i updated my phone today with the 7.0 they released today from sourceforge... i wonder if this is the version i need to apply.

Reaction score
Ultimate Droid and Swype

My swype is failing to generate words when I "swype" my keyboard. Regular input works fine.
Running UD 7.0 and uninstall/reinstall didn't help.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
working fine here on ud7 I'm in the beta and just installed it... gl getting it running I hate typing now lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.