All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
warrior21 - Just checked it, it works fine so it might be your PC.

BayouFlyFisher - Yea, never try an old theme, it'll never work right.

jawa6969

Reaction score
My first UD7 experience was not a good as my first UD experience (UD6). All apps restored, nothing looked broken. Worked fast as all heck. My only ROM issues with UD6 was the slow flash, FB wall not loading and some scripts would not work (they would run but no change after reboot). With UD7 (last night), my issue was that I first noticed that the apps did not auto restore as in UD6. Not a big deal but indicates something wrong to me. A step backwards if you will. This is the first Froyo ROM that I have loaded that did not auto restore apps. Also, the Google Maps app was all messed up. The icon were wrong (looked like a system icon) and when I tried to open the app it would FC every time. I was not able to uninstall and reinstall Maps as the uninstall button was grayed out. As a side note, I loaded the Watermarkd themed version right after it came out and since I read that it has been updated and the Google Maps issue has been addressed. Anybody having any better luck with the apps auto-loading themselves?

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
For the sake of completeness: I've tried rebooting with both 2.1 and 2.2 in the build.prop, and neither situation causes app's to be auto-restored. (I still haven't opened market mind you)

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
I'm having a problem adding my facebook info into Accounts & Sync. I had no problem adding google and twitter account info. When I try to add facebook it just closes back to the screen that shows the accounts already installed. I click add acct at the bottom again and the same thing happens.

Anyone have any suggestions please?

That happened to me with UD 6, go to UD settings and remove facebook app then reboot then go to UD settings and add facebook then reboot again, should work after that.

That worked great! Thank you.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jawa6969 - I am pretty sure all those issues have been fixed. My apps loaded, maps is fin, and scripts seem to work for me. I wated till the morning to install because theres always an issue or two that need fixing. I noticed that the one extra Live Wallpaper was not installing however (no biggie because LWP suck battery dead).

WhiskeySix - You are having app auto-restore issues? Why dont you just download the latest UD7 on BD's site and do a wipe and install. Mine auto-restored right away.

eclsnowman

Reaction score
can't we all just get along

I know there was a lot of drama here before about UD, but I think the mods here should see the overwhelming desire of its droidforums.net users to talk about their UD experiences. Can a reinstated UD section in the forums be discussed? I.E. not just a single thread.

No offense to UD but the forums over at his site are lacking, and the droidforums.net community is such a great bunch of people. It seems like if everyone stepped back, let bygones-be-bygones, and considered the health of the community first - that this would be a no brainer.

But thats just my opinion.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I know there was a lot of drama here before about UD, but I think the mods here should see the overwhelming desire of its droidforums.net users to talk about their UD experiences. Can a reinstated UD section in the forums be discussed? I.E. not just a single thread.

No offense to UD but the forums over at his site are lacking, and the droidforums.net community is such a great bunch of people. It seems like if everyone stepped back, let bygones-be-bygones, and considered the health of the community first - that this would be a no brainer.

But thats just my opinion.

+1 on that one brotha, id like to see him back. if he'd come back.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jawa6969 - I am pretty sure all those issues have been fixed. My apps loaded, maps is fin, and scripts seem to work for me. I wated till the morning to install because theres always an issue or two that need fixing. I noticed that the one extra Live Wallpaper was not installing however (no biggie because LWP suck battery dead).

WhiskeySix - You are having app auto-restore issues? Why dont you just download the latest UD7 on BD's site and do a wipe and install. Mine auto-restored right away.

EDIT: I am wrong. The script never ended but after I just rebooted the phone the new live wallpaper was in fact there...

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
I am a BB guy looking to try UD. Can anyone point me to Droid2/DroidX/xTheme for UD 7? My search never returned any links, just people mentioning that the theme existed. All the buzz has gotten to me and I have to try UD.

Thanks.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am a BB guy looking to try UD. Can anyone point me to Droid2/DroidX/xTheme for UD 7? My search never returned any links, just people mentioning that the theme existed. All the buzz has gotten to me and I have to try UD.

Thanks.

Hey man. Those themes are not available yet for UD7. I believe only the Luna Theme and the Watermark'd theme. More will appear in the coming days...

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
i am a bb guy looking to try ud. Can anyone point me to droid2/droidx/xtheme for ud 7? My search never returned any links, just people mentioning that the theme existed. All the buzz has gotten to me and i have to try ud.

Thanks.
pm ill send u a link to themes for ud7

EDIT: there are tons of themes available at BLACKDROIDMOD.COM

Last edited:

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
i am a bb guy looking to try ud. Can anyone point me to droid2/droidx/xtheme for ud 7? My search never returned any links, just people mentioning that the theme existed. All the buzz has gotten to me and i have to try ud.

Thanks.

I have seen the forums on Blackdroidmod.com, but I only see a handful of themes there. Am I missing something? Are they places other than the Themes forum?

Hey man. Those themes are not available yet for UD7. I believe only the Luna Theme and the Watermark'd theme. More will appear in the coming days...

Thanks!

Does UD 7 have the new gApps, including the latest version of GMail?

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
/me squints

download an updated version? Isn't 7.0.0 just one version? Is there a 7.0.1 somewhere that I missed?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

I have seen the forums on Blackdroidmod.com, but I only see a handful of themes there. Am I missing something? Are they places other than the Themes forum?

Thanks!

Does UD 7 have the new gApps, including the latest version of GMail?

look under RedmanX themes for UD 7 and CV2Droid....theres a Galaxy S theme, Droid X theme, tons of colored themes, a Sense UI theme etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.