Aliens

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
"Mess" with space because if the human race wants to survive we will need to eventually leave this planet.

And yes I believe in aliens. :D

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
This is true, but at the rate the human race is going at we'll just continue the same process on another "human friendly" planet, wherever that may be.

open your eyes dog. They are here ancient aliens hyrogliffs ancient texts its all there that wasnt all yhe imagination of one man who somehow made it around the world in his life time with no boat to teach everyone what he learned himself. And ancient pyramids straight 90° angles perfectly cut all around the world...not to mention that all those ancient pyramids were very similar to one another from egypt to africa hahah......then how the ancient structures actually had astrological ingluences...wholy **** man humans arent doin that ....and i know sure as hell micro bacteria isnt .....im bot bein mean lol just a good subject:)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid Forums
My eyes are open. You don't think that our fellow humans were capable of building perfect pyramids? If so, I don't think you're giving us a fair chance. As humans we're capable of many things that were once deemed impossible; going to the moon, building great ancient cities, etc. These things were accomplished with the knowledge of physics, chemistry, astrology, etc. We're the only "known" beings on this planet that have the capability to turn a small idea into something big.

Are there aliens? I stand by my statement until proven otherwise. I can compare the belief of aliens to many things in this world, but I wouldn't want to cause any problems, so I'll leave it at that.

OP
coltedn

coltedn

Reaction score
This is true, but at the rate the human race is going at we'll just continue the same process on another "human friendly" planet, wherever that may be.

My eyes are open. You don't think that our fellow humans were capable of building perfect pyramids? If so, I don't think you're giving us a fair chance. As humans we're capable of many things that were once deemed impossible; going to the moon, building great ancient cities, etc. These things were accomplished with the knowledge of physics, chemistry, astrology, etc. We're the only "known" beings on this planet that have the capability to turn a small idea into something big.

Are there aliens? I stand by my statement until proven otherwise. I can compare the belief of aliens to many things in this world, but I wouldn't want to cause any problems, so I'll leave it at that.

Good faith in the human capabilities :) i do believe we are great innovaters:) but EVEN IF we did just move rocks around in the desert to form giant animals where they could really only be seen from the sky and literally spend lifetimes making every block perfectly for our civilization and also just totally exerting ourselves of all our physical power by building these temples and pyramids. Why were there ancient drawings and writings explaining what had happened and who we met. Men in suits lookin like from space. Why arent you listening to the ones who built the great cities when they say on the walls of the great cities that therebare other beings. Or are they simply just telling the future some how? And they all had powers? And we slowly lost the capabilities to use our 6th sense over time? There was never aliens?

OP
coltedn

coltedn

Reaction score
Good faith in the human capabilities :) i do believe we are great innovaters:) but EVEN IF we did just move rocks around in the desert to form giant animals where they could really only be seen from the sky and literally spend lifetimes making every block perfectly for our civilization and also just totally exerting ourselves of all our physical power by building these temples and pyramids. Why were there ancient drawings and writings explaining what had happened and who we met. Men in suits lookin like from space. Why arent you listening to the ones who built the great cities when they say on the walls of the great cities that therebare other beings. Or are they simply just telling the future some how? And they all had powers? And we slowly lost the capabilities to use our 6th sense over time? There was never aliens?

All the knowledge we found was by ancient aliens who helped us. Todays technology from 1994 till now? Lololol way to advanced way to quickly! Evn you know our gov. Holds the best things to themselves only to keep us wanting more of one product....its money .....so what they have is waaay better than the devices that we know!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Somebody missed their anti-psychotics dosage this morning.

I have no doubt that Aliens prosper in the universe, the Drake Equation boggles the mind as to just how unbelievably likely it is that life exists everywhere, but our government isn't intelligent enough to keep such a thing secret. They can't even manage the IRS.

OP
coltedn

coltedn

Reaction score
Somebody missed their anti-psychotics dosage this morning.

I have no doubt that Aliens prosper in the universe, the Drake Equation boggles the mind as to just how unbelievably likely it is that life exists everywhere, but our government isn't intelligent enough to keep such a thing secret. They can't even manage the IRS.

That literally made me lolol

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Reel 2 dialogue track 2, after wiki help.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

OP
coltedn

coltedn

Reaction score
Whaaaaat?!?!??! Thats cool! What about c3po?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I quoted wiki, the track (t) didn't quite fit. FYI, one of my school mates from 7-12 grades, his dad was Lucas' right hand man. For graduation we got to take his boat on a cruise all summer long. All female crew. 3 month drinking binge. Little boat, 3 mast sail boat.

OP
coltedn

coltedn

Reaction score
Actually I quoted wiki, the track (t) didn't quite fit. FYI, one of my school mates from 7-12 grades, his dad was Lucas' right hand man. For graduation we got to take his boat on a cruise all summer long. All female crew. 3 month drinking binge. Little boat, 3 mast sail boat.

o_O dude

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Whaaaaat?!?!??! Thats cool! What about c3po?

Thomas guide, his home town post office is on page C3. Hence C3PO.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Thomas guide, his home town post office is on page C3. Hence C3PO.

See learn something everyday .. :) Now we are going to see a lot more Star Wars Movies..

I so wanna throw an area 51 pun in there, just can't think of one..

Last edited: