UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Hmmm. Aliens over Jerusalem huh? Well, if this is real, this could fully confirm my theory about (EDIT: a popular topic) (sorry, I don't feel like going into my theory in detail because my thumbs will violently bleed). Jerusalem + aliens...hmmmm....

Play a jam!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Here's another video taken from another angle.

If you pause the video right when the UFO emits the flash (timestamp 1:04) you will see the object actually illuminates the city...pretty elaborate hoax : )

[video=youtube;suaHEtgCX3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suaHEtgCX3Q&feature=watch_response]YouTube - amazing angle! NEW JERUSALEM UFO VIDEO[/video]

tb110895

Reaction score
CK I love this stuff! I'm no skeptic, I believe.

I remember the other thread we had a while back.

that flash at the end was crazy... what the...
I agree with this 100% whether the video is real or fake (i think its real) I still think theres life other than us, that comes to our planet
Here's another video taken from another angle.

If you pause the video right when the UFO emits the flash (timestamp 1:04) you will see the object actually illuminates the city...pretty elaborate hoax : )

YouTube - amazing angle! NEW JERUSALEM UFO VIDEO
It does! i think its real and always thought these were somewhat fake. This is too perfect to be fake though

peterjariel

Reaction score
Idk ur gonna tell me that there was only 3 people in that whole city that had a camera and conviniantly miles and miles away there was not one person in that whole city that was right under that thing that had a camera or a phone to take a pic. idk i just think its kind of odd.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's in my opinion, very naive to believe that in all the the universe (and recent theory is beginning to unlock the possibility of other universes), that we are the ONLY planet that had life develop.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Idk ur gonna tell me that there was only 3 people in that whole city that had a camera and conviniantly miles and miles away there was not one person in that whole city that was right under that thing that had a camera or a phone to take a pic. idk i just think its kind of odd.

This happened at 1am. The streets if you noticed are pretty devoid of any people and cars. As far as eyewitnesses there very well could be more but not everyone carries around a camcorder or phone with video capabilities.

The 3 videos are the only ones floating around. I'm sure they will try and hunt down the Guy holding the cell phone videotaping the incident as well. That will corroborate the other eyewitnesses and video accounts as well.

Looks legit to me. The flash illuminating the city is pretty clear evidence that the object in the video did in fact emit the flash. This does not look like some special effects piece. This is some pretty raw footage.

Droid--->ether--->this thread

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@Martin I think if a craft landed on the white house lawn and aliens emerged and said "yeah you got us. We are real. How you all doing?" People would still not believe it : )

They'd still call it a hoax lol

tb110895

Reaction score
@Martin I think if a craft landed on the white house lawn and aliens emerged and said "yeah you got us. We are real. How you all doing?" People would still not believe it : )

They'd still call it a hoax lol

This is so true! Even if it called you out by name and said it was a real alien

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
At first I thought it may have just been an F35 (Joint Strike Fighter) that has hovering capabilities like a Harrier. But then it jumps up like that, so.... no F35. Not sure if its real, but its def. cool!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I personally believe that we cannot be the only rock to harness life in the universe. However, shouldn't something like this be newsworthy if it is real? If this were in fact to be real footage (according to video experts) shouldn't we see it all over the news? I think this is certainly more newsworthy than nutty the water skiing squirrel.

I am not gonna discredit the video at all but I do like to look at things from every angle, then come to a conclusion with as little bias as possible. I like seeing what everyone has to say cuz it helps me formulate my own opinion.

As for whether I think its real or not? I don't know. I wish I was an expert on these things...

Play a jam!