UFO over Jerusalem 2011!

nibblit

Reaction score
yep...Just an average old UFO checkin out the rock. Doing some scans to determine what the hecks up with a rock. Who know, maybe their scans showed something cool. R2D2 sends his regards. :)
Lol, i dont believe in UFO's like this. The moon doesn't have colonies...Blah Blah. My grandma is really into that though. And we are ruled by lizards. :icon_eek:

I'm glad you understood that I was kidding. My quirky sense of humor is an acquired taste.

I've actually tweeted:
Date: *looking downwards* Me: Don't worry. You won't be meeting the twins: Perky and Firm ( . ) ( . )

Regarding aliens: No worries. I'm actually the chic that wanted to launch SkyNet in the 4th grade with my Apple IIe.

I PM'd Cereal Killer just to be on the safe side.

Yes. The twins are so perfectly spherical that scientists use them to calibrate their instruments.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Clearly a fake, no way the Israeli's would let anything fly into their air space that was unidentified. Plus no eye witness testament...that lady from Mississippi would be blabbing on some today show by now.

Definitely one of the better hoaxes though.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe they have already proved this false. If you watch the angle of the first camera you see the ufo kind of jumping all around. Experts have said this is clearly a sign of someone having trouble editing the image into frame.

Edit: Sorry not the first video, the one with the lady saying she is from Mississippi

adjacks86

Reaction score
Ok, that was by far the craziest ufo video I've ever seen in my life.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Clearly a fake, no way the Israeli's would let anything fly into their air space that was unidentified. Plus no eye witness testament...that lady from Mississippi would be blabbing on some today show by now.

Definitely one of the better hoaxes though.
You are assuming the Israelis could control the airspace with these things. Part of the "cover-up" that is taking place is because nobody, including the U.S, can control these things. They regularly fly in and out if restricted air space and nobody can do a darn thing about it. These UFOs can outmaneuver anything that's currently out there. You see how fast that object shot straight up? That was insane.

Curious though what you think this is? Actually this question is for the "hoax" crowd. What do you think it is? And how were those speeds pulled off. Its not a camera trick because 4 different cameras filmed it. So ruling out camera tricks what is it?

Droid--->ether--->this thread

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Quick answer CK, I'm running with that OC'd 1.21 jigawatts claim.

Sent from the F-Zero cockpit on my D2G

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Quick answer CK, I'm running with that OC'd 1.21 jigawatts claim.

but you do realize the clock speed must be at 4.7 jiggawatts to attain that kind of acceleration. So there goes that theory.

Next!!!

: )

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Oh i fully believe. I cant provide any proof or analytical facts for you though.

adnilasor

Reaction score
I don't know if the video is faked, but I do believe we have company.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ck, Haha, your really into this arnt you. I have a question, Lets reverse the rolls. Logically, why would a UFO of high intelligence do this? If they are so intelligent why not just communicate with us humans? And if they dont want to communicate or show themselves becuase of a star trek like belief then why would they be so obvious and show themselves over Jerusalem... they are so smart that their ship can do all this stuff but not so smart about keeping it secret? Im kinda confused on motivations for the aliens here. And Im going to be honest about this vid, they can show me will smith blowing up a mothership and a human turning into a prawn in district 9, my eyes arnt so beleiving on videos. Even if they are allegedly made by amatures who are "recording UFO's." What i say, if aliens are real then come show me in person. I will be a believer then. Its going to take more than a Youtube video to get me to jump on this bandwagon. If i have to get probed and take one for the team i would. So where are you ET? Ill risk my rear for that bet. (Im that doutful)
Now as for the existence of life beyond us, YES, absolutly. No dout that their are planets with life. Im more scientific minded. :)

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
ilikemoneygreen that is the million dollar question "Why don't they communicate with us?"

Would you go into the African bush and try and communicate with a pride of Lions? : ) Maybe they fear us, which I can't say I would blame them. Heck we kill each other over the color of our skin, religious beliefs and a whole other slew of nonsensical things. Military craft have been ordered to and attempted to engage and shoot them down (whole other story)

I think thats the biggest question everyone has though. I know thats what I wonder about as well. If I could fly to another planet with life and buzz the "people" there and check them out I know I would lol. Heck I'd take DF's members on chartered flights to go look at the funny people : )

I don't know money....

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
ilikemoneygreen that is the million dollar question "Why don't they communicate with us?"

Would you go into the African bush and try and communicate with a pride of Lions? : ) Maybe they fear us, which I can't say I would blame them. Heck we kill each other over the color of our skin, religious beliefs and a whole other slew of nonsensical things. Military craft have been ordered to and attempted to engage and shoot them down (whole other story)

I think thats the biggest question everyone has though. I know thats what I wonder about as well. If I could fly to another planet with life and buzz the "people" there and check them out I know I would lol. Heck I'd take DF's members on chartered flights to go look at the funny people : )

I don't know money....
Haha, can i call this the "Goldfish theory"? Can you imagine a star wars world where they are just offering tours to Earth "Come see the human, Dont get too close...they bite!" that bright light was the tour, "So next up right below us is a rock, this rock is essential to many human beliefs" "Next up, Disney World!" "People come here to warship a mouse" Sounds like they think we r crazy huh?
And two random statements here. This is purely hypothetical as i truly dont beleive its aliens but this video really reminded me of the film Knowing with nicolas cage. Aliens of the rock... That truly is freaky stuff. Just waiting for my bunny. Even though i probably am on the older side. :) And two, if they do communicate, they have to give their knowledge about black holes. Just saying, itl be roswell all over again if im not getting that info. :icon_evil: And maybe a time machine.
*Technically speaking if they can travel faster then the speed of light, using a certain theory, we would be in a time machine! God told me! God being Morgan Freeman of course. (Bruce almighty anyone?)

N

Nickchapa

Its a common human error to think this junk is anything but just that, junk. Why is it that its always a "big light" thats filmed. How come theres never an actual object seen? "what did it look like?" "oh it was a bright light like that thing in your living room fan." Garbage for sure.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App