CES 2011 Preview Very Interesting Especially For those Waiting on the iPhone!!!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
People don't want 3d with glasses. Most people don't know about 3d without glasses

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Was wondering if that would even be possible...Either way, I find adjusting to 3D to be uncomfortable; couldn't watch a lot of tv that way.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
People don't want 3d with glasses. Most people don't know about 3d without glasses

Was wondering if that would even be possible...Either way, I find adjusting to 3D to be uncomfortable; couldn't watch a lot of tv that way.

Not only is this possible, not only are there demo units, but in fact, Nintendo's new 3DS (the successor to the DS) uses the technology, and is shipping to Japanese consumers in late February.
They suggest that young children take breaks every 30 minutes while using it, but that appears to simply be just-in-case legal weaseling.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On the topic of the iPhone, one forum user claimed a few weeks back that the vzw iPhone would with out question be announced tomorrow. My calendar just reminded me. Not pointing fingers but I will be keeping my ear to the ground ;)

Not exactly holding my breathe.

tappin and a talkin

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
when its NOT announced at CES a whole other round of speculation will start up as to why it wasn't and how Apple and VZW must be covertly planning some sort of release at another time : )

Sent from my Droid

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score
If not at CES, it will be on or before Valentine's day. If not announced then, well ill give up. But with all the amazing android line up for verizon That's going to be announced at CES ill doubt Verizon will say anything about the iPhone, unless Steve jobs opens his mouth.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
If not at CES, it will be on or before Valentine's day. If not announced then, well ill give up. But with all the amazing android line up for verizon That's going to be announced at CES ill doubt Verizon will say anything about the iPhone, unless Steve jobs opens his mouth.

Ok just over a month more of this? : ) after that you promise to move on? Lol im just harrasing you. But after Valentines Day we will put it to rest : )

Sent from my Droid

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait for the verizon iphone. I used to be an Android fan but no more with the lack of os upgrades and the attempts at forcing full price upgrades by locking bootloaders.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Let me sum it up for you. You have 3 women doing nothing more then speculating on Verizon and the iPhone. One of them suggested Apple may announce it just before CES.

There was nothing definitive said at all. No inside information. Just speculation.

Pretty much what he said.....I don't see Apple announcing anything before CES.

"that's what she said"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk