After 12 days I am returning TB. And it ain't the battery

Reaction score
i sold my droid x to ebay's instant sale for 241 without any fees and no accessories, even kept the sd card.

Mine has a screen protector, hard case, belt holster, media dock, car dock, a bunch of color cases, HDMI cable, 2 std batteries, 1 extended battery and a wall battery charger. Oh, and it comes with the SD card.

kparks

Reaction score
I'll take a car dock to if any one has 1 lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DroidStang

Reaction score
Well lovin mine. Day14 and no regrets did the droid x sound quality hack and when I call someone or they call me clear. Landline clear. Loaded these water ringtones, wow wife thought I was pouring water lol

Sent from my Thunderbolt

OP
CsonkaBear

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Johnboy has first shot. All I need is a self addressed envelope and they are on the way n/c.

Kparks gets second shot.

You guys have been great and I ain't going anywhere. I'm a "Droid" guy.

Screw Apple.

NbeeDroid1

Reaction score
To Senior Droid

Thanks for responding and getting the word out as camcorder is something you want to have when you pay the big bucks for a phone. I am going to do a lot of keeping up with the new Droids before I get a Droid this coming February.dancedroid

OP
CsonkaBear

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Thanks for responding and getting the word out as camcorder is something you want to have when you pay the big bucks for a phone. I am going to do a lot of keeping up with the new Droids before I get a Droid this coming February.dancedroid

I felt like it was my duty. The truth has no agenda.

Just reporting the facts, ala Joe Friday. :)

Reaction score
Johnboy has first shot. All I need is a self addressed envelope and they are on the way n/c.

Kparks gets second shot.

Screw Apple.

I honestly haven't really used them, so Kparks can grab them... thank you for the offer and kind words though.

OP
CsonkaBear

CsonkaBear

Reaction score

Kparks gets second shot.

Screw Apple.

I honestly haven't really used them, so Kparks can grab them... thank you for the offer and kind words though.

Classy, as always. Kparks, PM me if you want them.

moosez3

Reaction score
yeah I love mine from a rooted OG on GB. No camera or video problems.

kparks

Reaction score
Just read on phone arena. That there is a camcorder audio problem fix inbound

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

givmedew

Reaction score
My friend said the same thing about his. The area HTC rep told him it's a known issue. The phone hasn't even had one maintenance release yet. The Droid 1 had plenty of issues before MR1 and MR2.

Sent from 1.5GHz Perfect Storm ADR6400

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Yea I think I may return mine too. I don't know if it's worth the money with new phones right around the corner.
Wanting to return a phone is your choice, but doing it because "new phones right around the corner" is a ridiculous reason because there will always be new phones being released right around the corner.

Just saying.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
new phones with tiered data plans or thunderbolt with unlimited data. was a no brainer for me.

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Yea I think I may return mine too. I don't know if it's worth the money with new phones right around the corner.
Wanting to return a phone is your choice, but doing it because "new phones right around the corner" is a ridiculous reason because there will always be new phones being released right around the corner.

Just saying.

new phones with tiered data plans or thunderbolt with unlimited data. was a no brainer for me.

These two sum up exactly what I was thinking in this thread. From this point on, no matter what phone you get you're going to be settling for what we have now as opposed to what's coming out in a month or so. The phone scene is exploding exponentially. Something bigger and better will ALWAYS be right around the corner now. At least we all got in with free unlimited data right now lol.

angel35

Reaction score
My TB is working great now. My battery life is much better now too, as of 6.00pm the battery is 70%.I unplugged at 7.27am .I used the phone a lot today dancedroid:)