Trading Charge for TB...am I crazy??

curlysgirly

Reaction score
I've had the Samsung Charge since Thursday and came from the og Droid. There are some things about this phone that i just don't care for. Am I a fool to swap it for the TB? I went with it for battery reasons and the charge's battery isn't that great. Leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back within my 14 day window.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

ziggy484

Reaction score
I've had the Samsung Charge since Thursday and came from the og Droid. There are some things about this phone that i just don't care for. Am I a fool to swap it for the TB? I went with it for battery reasons and the charge's battery isn't that great. Leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back within my 14 day window.

trade that sucker in, the charge could've been a great phone, but it's not. its cheap and plasticky feeling, plus touchwiz is horrible compared to sense. Thunderbolt is an awesome phone right out of the box, go for it, you will be happy. And battery is not fabulous on any smartphone.

OP
curlysgirly

curlysgirly

Reaction score
The battery stunk on my og :). Will I get stuck with restock fees on my accessories too? I have all original packaging.

OP
curlysgirly

curlysgirly

Reaction score
The Charge was $50 more (got it for $249 with a corp discount). They should honor the corp discount for the TB which was $199. I should break even or get some back.

Tara