Am I crazy for wanting a different phone every 3 months???

305rev305

Reaction score
I have a TB and I love it but getting bored. Now I want an iPhone which I had....am I crazy??? My wife says I need therapy...

tc3

Reaction score
No that make u male .

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can afford to have a new phone every 3 months and still pay your bills and save money as well then it's OK. If you can't do that then yes, you have an issue.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Get an ipod touch and an android device with an unlockable bootloader (ie thunderbolt). Read up on modding and jailbreak the ipod touch and root the android device. This will allow you to rum mods on both. The tbolt and inspire are running gb roms and they look like the htc sensation. I know people running stuff on their jailbroken ipod touch that will amaze you.

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
if you can pay ca$h and not use cc, then go for it... hahaha

motty69

Reaction score
Wanting a new phone every 3 months is not crazy. Actually getting a new one every 3 months, craziness is a possibility. At the very least you might want to check out some ADD meds. :p

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

MrKleen

Reaction score
I go through phones pretty quick myself.

But one thing you can do is start trying custom roms. Flashing a new rom every once and awhile will satisfy that urge to have something different. This is something you can't do with an IPhone.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I go through phones pretty quick myself.

But one thing you can do is start trying custom roms. Flashing a new rom every once and awhile will satisfy that urge to have something different. This is something you can't do with an IPhone.

+1

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am pretty satisfied with my stuff. It doesnt mean I don't want a new phone, but I stick with what I have and mod it.

I do really want new car audio gear, but I will stick with my current system.

Sent from my DROIDX

Reaction score
I wish verizon had some kind of sim card for their phones so I can purchase one and have multiple phones for different needs. Anyways...unless you are a teenager then you are crazy but that's us men so no worries.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I switch roms every few months or just customize the current one until the phone I really want comes out

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cc16177

Reaction score
I don't think you're crazy. I convinced my family to let me use all five upgrades as long as I keep my phones in good condition and give them to them as I upgrade. My brother currently has my old Droid and my dad has my Droid X... when I get the Bionic my sister will get my TB.

As long as they get an "upgrade" for $0 they don't care. :)