if i add a third line can i?.........

Russ2387

Reaction score
quick question. i have an upgrade available now on my line. so i am picking up a tb for me at 9 am. {actually ill be there at 8 am just in case}. my wife wants one too. she is not able to upgrade. so i want to add a third line. if i do can i switch the 2nd tb to her phone #, and put her ogd1 to the new #?

i sorta need a third line anyway. i do construction. alot of finish work with LOTS of sawdust. it gets in the phone and behind the screen. drives me crazy. so ill just use the third line with the og d1 for work and save my tb for everything else. was thinking of using a forwarding app to forward my calls to my "work" phone. its worth the extra $30 a month. plus i get an extra upgrade!!! :icon_ banana:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
iirc you can do that. a friend of mine did it last month on sprint no prob and thats similar to what i did last year to get an early upgrade. might want t wait for a firm answer though because vzw has gotten pretty stingy with upgrades lately.

OP
Russ2387

Russ2387

Reaction score
called vw. they said no problem. as long as i activate the phone and accept the "terms and agreements" then i can switch phones around at will.