[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Updated goodies are where? I downloaded them off the first post... Today

where do you mean "are where?". you download them, put them on the root of your sdcard, rename "update.zip" and install the same you would a ROM, then you use kscripts or terminal emulator to use them:icon_ banana:

aldrichg9

Reaction score
QUOTE=Buddah;579003]I miss the reboot phone option when pressing the power button[/QUOTE]

X2.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry everyone.. been slacking on some fixes.. was preocupied w/ compiling froyo (which I completed last night at 3am). Ok, so on my lunch break at work I will fix the notification color changing options to have 10% battery increments, music mod issues, and it seems like there are some root issues.

I haven't read through everyones post so is there anything else?

Also, please don't pm me anymore here at df.. I will set up a gmail account to do that cuz I have a limit of 500 pm's here and I am constantly deleting about 15 a day.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you know when you will be releasing a ROM compiled from source?!?!?! :):)

Accidental

Reaction score
i cant get the lwp to work... installed blue today and the goodies pack and they wont apply is says... Changed lwp to Android lwp! ...but it didnt

veritech

Reaction score
i just rooted my phone for the first time and loaded the Kangerade 1.0 blue rom, this rom makes me feel like I have a new phone this rom is great. I did a quardrant run right after and I got a 1035 WOW what a differents

Now try some faster kernels. Make sure to get SetCPU too. I'm running Chevy's ULV 1.2Ghz, my quadrant scores are in the 1400's, faster than the nexus1 on 2.2! Woot!
Yeah I run my phone at 900mHz and get around 1100. Right under the Nexus 1 on 2.2. Tried it on 1.1gHz and score 1400's easy but it makes my phone run too hot and reboots.

redbar0n11

Reaction score
sorry everyone.. been slacking on some fixes.. was preocupied w/ compiling froyo (which I completed last night at 3am). Ok, so on my lunch break at work I will fix the notification color changing options to have 10% battery increments, music mod issues, and it seems like there are some root issues.

I haven't read through everyones post so is there anything else?

Also, please don't pm me anymore here at df.. I will set up a gmail account to do that cuz I have a limit of 500 pm's here and I am constantly deleting about 15 a day.

Time being until some issues are fixed like root issues etc, is there a way to change 1.0 to 10% batt increments?

veritech

Reaction score
So I applied the kangerade goodies update and it worked fine until I rebooted my phone. Now it says I don't have root access. What's up?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you know when you will be releasing a ROM compiled from source?!?!?! :):)

I'm running my compiled stock build of FRF83 right now but I want to recompile using a different vendor setup.. just be patient.

veritech

Reaction score
So I applied the kangerade goodies update and it worked fine until I rebooted my phone. Now it says I don't have root access. What's up?

Also I have no 3G.

Tried clearing cache and rebooting and after the boot animation I got black screen. Guess it's time to nandroid it. Can't remember if I backed up 1.1 or not. I know I backed up 1.0 so either way I know I got a good backup.