6-14 [ROM] Froyo Kangerade V1.0 *Blazing fast, 7 Theme options, many extras*

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
anyone??? can i simply use rsd lite again to flash sprecovery or will that further "damage" my phone?

If you can't boot into recovery your only option is to rsdlite to flash SPRocevery.

okay thank you i will try this now, i wasn't sure if i could do that or not but i was thinking it was my only option

If using ROM manager flash "alternate recovery" aka SPRecovery... once done reflash Clockwork and you should be good to go! All done in ROM manager BTW

This worked for me :)

warrior21

Reaction score
Super smooth and lightning fast. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

parker34

Reaction score
If using ROM manager flash "alternate recovery" aka SPRecovery... once done reflash Clockwork and you should be good to go! All done in ROM manager BTW

thank you for the help :) however i actually could not turn my phone on, but when i plugged my phone in to the computer to flash sprecovery through rsdlite, it booted up?? oh well i'll take it haha

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
when i tried and backup from rom manager directly, it just reboots the droid, fyi... fix is just recovering into clockwork from rom manager or manually and then nandroid backup.

mnash14

Reaction score
To install Kangerade from ROM manager, do I need to do something to get Froyo first? I am currently running JRummy's blue theme ROM. I am still a rookie at this. Also, will I need to wipe data/cache in order to use this?

Thanks!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

thank you for the help :) however i actually could not turn my phone on, but when i plugged my phone in to the computer to flash sprecovery through rsdlite, it booted up?? oh well i'll take it haha

Ahh sorry didn't read that you couldn't even power up... at least it's ack and working!! dancedroid

longrifle325

Reaction score
Jrummy, first off thank you for taking your time and putting up an awesome rom with a vast amount of themes! I have always come back to your ROM since I believe it is the best.

I know you have been working on this for awhile though I think you forgot to put the right "wifi" theme in for the "blue" as wifi in blue shows up in cyan...

looking at both blue and cyan's
\system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi\stat_sys_wifi_signal_1 to 4
they are the exact same..??

also anyway to theme google voice, seems it themed google talk but not voice? both installed before applying

no biggie, just doesnt match the theme FYI...dont know if you want to fix it or not...dont remember this problem when i ran it in V.7, ran red V8 so cant comment..

not really complaining, i know this stuff takes alot of time, just know you strive for perfection as evidence in your ROM's you put out to the android community...thanks again :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Last edited:

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
Wifi!

Wifi connection is really bad, sometimes can't find the network when sitting next the router, any tips?

after several reboots i have tried and cannot get a good wifi... anyone else? I would hate to start from a scratch rom, sigh :mad:

not sure if u have tried this or not, but, here is a link to all of these awesome kernels that will fix ur wifi problem(unless u are using these already.)

P3Droid Kernels

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jrummy, first off thank you for taking your time and putting up an awesome rom with a vast amount of themes! I have always come back to your ROM since I believe it is the best.

I know you have been working on this for awhile though I think you forgot to put the right "wifi" theme in for the "blue" as wifi in blue shows up in cyan...

looking at both blue and cyan's
\system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi\stat_sys_wifi_signal_1 to 4
they are the exact same..??

also anyway to theme google voice?

no biggie, just doesnt match the theme FYI...dont know if you want to fix it or not...dont remember this problem when i ran it in V.7, ran red V8 so cant comment..

not really complaining, i know this stuff takes alot of time, just know you strive for perfection as evidence in your ROM's you put out to the android community...thanks again :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

I was thinking about theming google voice. Decided not to because it wasn't included in stock + got lazy after porting all those. lol. Next time I will add that fix and the theme option.

You can pull it from v0.8 remix and adb push it to system/app if you want the themed google voice though.

SDI

Reaction score
I have the blue theme and it is awesome but i just loaded the helix launcher 2 and it force closes when i try to use it,,,am i doing something wrong?