550 mhz minimum?

yeoj1323

Reaction score
I just installed ultimatedroid on my droid 1, I have no problem overclocking it past 550 mhz, however when I try to go under to save battery it will not go under 550 I am running the stock ultimate droid (newest version)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you using SetCPU or the built-in overclocking?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
Y

yeoj1323

Reaction score
I have attempted useing both (useing the built in first, shutting the built in off and rebooting then trying to use setcpu)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's weird! Open SetCPU and hit menu, the house, and auto detect. Also, make sure set at boot box is checked.

I have attempted useing both (useing the built in first, shutting the built in off and rebooting then trying to use setcpu)

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
aefcb064-9379-11eb.jpg

Off topic but what does your blackglass keyboard look like?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
Y

yeoj1323

Reaction score
Yes I can move it below, however it will not go below, also yes my charger is in

OP
Y

yeoj1323

Reaction score
o_O wow I wouldent imagine something that simple would do that, thankyou, however do you know why it will still only stay at 550 at that point? It would be nice to underclock it to get a faster charge

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It changed with one of the Froyo builds. Glad it wasn't something serious though! :)

o_O wow I wouldent imagine something that simple would do that, thankyou, however do you know why it will still only stay at 550 at that point? It would be nice to underclock it to get a faster charge

DroidForums junkie!!