[ROM] [4.0.4][IMM76I] Apex v1.1.2: Back with a Vengeance! (5/8/12)

chewy74

Reaction score
My GPS behaves the same. With the other location services enabled it will lock on fairly quickly, but when I disable them my GPS wasn't even able lo lock on my location.

I'm also experiencing the data drops, but have also experienced it across two other roms (codename and rootzboat). It usually happens to me while coming out of deep sleep, or when my 4g signal switches to 3g. So I think it's a combo of vzw lte issues and the deep sleep mode for hot plug and interactiveX gov.

Love the ROM... Fast & Clean, but i'm having 2 issues that I didn't know if anyone else was experiencing...

1.)GPS- Taking forever to get a GPS lock. When I was stock ROM it was almost instant.

2.) Data- I know Verizon has had some issues lately, but I wasn't sure if this was due to Verizon or software. I've been dropping data randomly and for several minutes at a time in places I usually have full service& data.

Thanks Fab! Keep up the amazing work.. I can't wait to see where this awesome ROM goes over time.

vinnie80

Reaction score
Mine does it with everything enabled...

My GPS behaves the same. With the other location services enabled it will lock on fairly quickly, but when I disable them my GPS wasn't even able lo lock on my location.

I'm also experiencing the data drops, but have also experienced it across two other roms (codename and rootzboat). It usually happens to me while coming out of deep sleep, or when my 4g signal switches to 3g. So I think it's a combo of vzw lte issues and the deep sleep mode for hot plug and interactiveX gov.

vinnie80

Reaction score

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
Running this with the updated black exodus theme and loving it. One question. Lockscreen says t cdma 64 near the bottom. I was able to change it in the pull down, but would love to change that as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

vinnie80

Reaction score
Battery Life

How's everyone's battery life doing with 1.0.2? Trying to figure out if quick draining battery is due to programs and usage, or if its something else. Any thought are appreciated.

Thanks!

Vinnie

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
How's everyone's battery life doing with 1.0.2? Trying to figure out if quick draining battery is due to programs and usage, or if its something else. Any thought are appreciated.

Thanks!

Vinnie

My first couple days have seemed to drain quickly. I figured I'd give it a week or so before I start to worry, but initial impression is that I'm draining quicker than last version, although I have not done any specific numbers comparisons. The "eyeball test" says its worse.

I know I pulled it off the charger this morning and was down to 79 by the time I got to work.

vinnie80

Reaction score
My first couple days have seemed to drain quickly. I figured I'd give it a week or so before I start to worry, but initial impression is that I'm draining quicker than last version, although I have not done any specific numbers comparisons. The "eyeball test" says its worse.

I know I pulled it off the charger this morning and was down to 79 by the time I got to work.

Same here... I unplugged it from the charger at 730ish, and at the office on wifi with minimal use already down to 53%... Definitely think there's some serious battery drain issue as I have gps turned off. Hoping for an update soon.

sthil98

Reaction score
Extras/Mods Stock Dialer -- Replaces T9 Dialer

Hello Fab, can I install the Extras/Mods (Stock Dialer -- Replaces T9 Dialer) via cwm recovery? I have already installed your ROM.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hello Fab, can I install the Extras/Mods (Stock Dialer -- Replaces T9 Dialer) via cwm recovery? I have already installed your ROM.

Yeah it looks like it is a flashable zip. Just make sure you have a back up before you try it just in case.

sthil98

Reaction score
If I update the radios will my GPS lock in better? I love the Rom, but the GPS taking forever to lock is driving me mad!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

aramos87

Reaction score
So I installed this ROM and the Google apps, and my YouTube has an update. But when I update it it says "package wasn't signed correctly, please uninstall current application and reinstall" and I can't uninstall it because of it being a system app. Any suggestions? Or anyone have a similar issue?

4c595dc8-5fd7-09d1.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just download root browser from the market. With it you can access your system partition and delete it. Then just reboot (if you don't it will not install) and you can download it from the market.