[ROM] [4.0.4][IMM76I] Apex v1.1.2: Back with a Vengeance! (5/8/12)

Godric

Reaction score
The Talk icon is just, hideous...

Only complaint :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

captdroid

Reaction score
Interesting looking ROM. Has fixes and improvements I am looking for over stock 4.02. May have to flash this if I am not pleased with the 4.03 OTA update or become impatient waiting for the OTA. Thanks for posting your ROM Dev Fabolous! Looking forward to your ongoing development.

captdroid

Reaction score
Does this ROM have a working widget option for the pull down power menu bar for a flashlight app?

captdroid

Reaction score
Could not find a way to do this. By no means no expert tho.

Thanks for the reply. Having a flashlight button on the pull down is something I want before considering flashing a custom ROM. It's one of the things I use and I do have it now using Widgetsoid but Widgetsoid buttons are not always on top on the pull down.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Having a flashlight button on the pull down is something I want before considering flashing a custom ROM. It's one of the things I use and I do have it now using Widgetsoid but Widgetsoid buttons are not always on top on the pull down.

There is an option on the pull down option menu to add LED Flashlight but it's grayed out. Maybe you need some app preinstalled? Anyone know this?

Reaction score
I realized that unlike the stock rom that doesn't allow you to use the native tethering app without a subscription, this ron does. Is Verizon not able to track it?

Caligula2008

Reaction score

I understand, but what I use is a light on my lock screen for even faster access tho since rarely I find I need a flashlight after my phones unlocked ;)

Caligula2008

Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble with GPS locking with this ROM? I know the Nexus had issues before but mine has always been perfect and fast. I'll have to switch if this isn't fixed. Great ROM tho really enjoyed it and look forward to later versions!

suzukimethod

Reaction score
my gps lock is fast. dunno

i switched over to this today, after i fubared my codenamedroid install by enabling the 6-8 unlock on top of liteflow... :( boot loop on unlock :||
:(

Loving fab's rom so far. fast and clean. a request (either for adding it, or telling me i'm dumb for missing it)...add search button to back/home/menu buttoms at the bottom....i love using voice commands/search on long press, and miss that from my OG D1 (i know you can do the same with the google search bar, but i like it in the bottom app menu.

anyway...used to rock fab's roms on my D1. seems only appro that i would do so on my gnex.

suzukimethod

Reaction score
also wondered. can you use set cpu profiles with this rom?

anyway...rock solid so far. battery is looking good too...interested to see how it holds up after i get back into a 'normal' (i.e. not backup based) daily routine.