30 GB in a month

B

bens42608

Every body is different, you know? To some people they could use their phone a lot more than normal, use 5 gigs n think that's a lot.someone else might use theirs a lot more then normal and end up with 100 gigs one month. The one guy shouldn't say if u use more than 5 gigs your a hog and the other guy shouldn't say if u use less than 100 on a heavy month then u must be a wuss or not know how to use a computer.everyone is different.but whether u need 5 gigs or 500, you should have no problem using whatever u need and nobody should criticize u about it. That's the problem; when everyone is so different yet everyone thinks they're right

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I realize we all don't use our phones the same.

That's why I said for most ppl....30 to 50 GB should be fine.

My kids mother....has no cable, didn't really have DVD, blu ray players, doesn't work as much now. I can see her easily approaching 100GB a month. She is part of the reason I went from 2 to 10GB.

I don't even think most ppl subscribe or use the hot spot feature.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about those that use their phone for work?
I know I'm at about 9 GB now but that's mostly from downloading and flashing so many roms, kernels, mods, etc plus some HD YouTube, and some HD Netflix...on 3g lol
HD Netflix on 3G? O.O Not sure how that works.

I use anywhere from 5-10gigs a month thanks to my crack flashing issues and YouTube.. what's the point of any of these apps if privileges of a smart phone if you can only do those things like once or twice a month? I may have to do the "buy a phone full retail" because I'm screwed without Unlimited. If push comes to shove, I'll be on Sprint within the next 4-6months. Which would suck considering they don't have LTE, and I'm sure they'll switch to tiered as well sooner or later.