Unlimited data dead. How much data do you use a month?

alboboy10

Reaction score
verizon-cap = Tmobile, ATT and Virgin getting a LOT of new customers....

Not likely. ATT and T-Mobile already have limits. Not to mention, all three of those suck for coverage and reliability.

And Verizon sucks in pricing and customer service.

CM74DX

Pricing is about the same between verizon and att. And I've had great experience with verizon customer service.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

louy99

Reaction score
Verizon Android phones are the best imo. I don't care if they give me bad customer service. I'm still going to enjoy my phone

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't see how you can say that. Sprint has the EVO 3D, Photon and more. AT&T has the HTC Sensation, and T-Mobile has the My Touch 4G.

Conq, I have had AT&T, VZ and Sprint. I really would like to go back to Sprint but I would have to pay an ETF.

CM74DX

louy99

Reaction score
Yes, some other carriers has great phones but Verizon has better variety and network to back them up

beasleyj62

Reaction score
Unlimited dead....

I've done some research and to my understanding anyone who already has the unlimited plan will be grandfathered in.....if u are a "data hog" they will just throttle ur connection to a slower speed.....thats just what ive read a couple of places.

moclovman

Reaction score
How do you sbf then? ;)

Go to the library with the Linux CD? J/k

CM74DX

I've totally done that, but used rsd lite ;p I brought it all on a flash drive. Otherwise I use a friend's pc. I call to make sure he's home before doing anything sketchy, just in case.

CM74D2

So you know I have the programs sitting on my desktop waiting. When 32 bootlogo'd for over 5 mins, I said, wtf ? I've never had this happen! But I got all the crap together and used a replacement to charge battery back, then was gonna send new replacement back, but the bit won't let me, so its being returned and its fresh sbfd so I'm just hoping it killed any signs of root, as I couldn't activate the damn thing! Ooops! And this new one or refurb has a flatter keyboard and isn't the same kind of rom as it has more black than I remember..

This happened to me when I bricked my phone about 5 tines in an hour and sbfed each time... before you send it back try to use option "2" and update your roaming.... it worked and activated my phone...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
Heres my 2 cents

Verizon: Great coverage, outrageous plans. way too corrupt
AT&T: Seems to have good coverage, but terrible marketing scheme, and network. Pretty bad customer service.
Sprint: Customer service is okay, but they get annoying. Coverage is pretty spotty and their wimax rarely works in buildings
Tmobile seems to have a pretty decent "4g" Hspa+ network, and customer service. Edge and 3g are a joke along with their unlimited data plan.
Virgin mobile: just sucks :b
Cricket: *Cricket cricket......*

captain howdy

Reaction score
SLol just had a great idea. Take all the file on my comp about 2 Tera bytes. Make several files about 2 gig torrents and do a constant down load for an entire month, see just how much one can download in a month!
Im sure if we all do this it will make the teathers look harmless lol
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have used 900+ MB in the last 2 days without trying or tethering...

CM74DX

Byakushiki

Reaction score
SLol just had a great idea. Take all the file on my comp about 2 Tera bytes. Make several files about 2 gig torrents and do a constant down load for an entire month, see just how much one can download in a month!
Im sure if we all do this it will make the teathers look harmless lol

Dear god that's brilliant. Let's all overload VZ's network LEGITIMATELY :laugh:

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Using your wireless will save you a lot headaches and money.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wildbill86

Reaction score
I called customer service the other day and they told me that those of us who are grand-fathered into unlimited data will always be, even if we upgrade. Only way to loose it is to reactivate a feature phone on the line without telling them you want to keep the unlimited. And if i understood right you only have 14 days to reactivate a smart phone to get unlimited back. I think that is where they will try to screw people.