3 Days Battery Life!

ricks

Reaction score
I just had my Maxx battery last over 3 days with 37% battery remaining. I wonder how much longer it would have gone??? My Droid X never made it past 2 days. I love this phone. I did not use it a lot, but I did use it.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that some good battery life. its nice to know it is capable of lasting that long. i am doing test on bionic right now to see what i get i am at 2days and 7 hours 40% left and moderate usage ( some texting ,tapatalk. internet etc.. ) i dont think i will make it 3 days though :hail:

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
How did you do that? I almost 2.5 days with putting it in airplane mode over night and turning 4g off. I also didn't use it very much.

I always read people claiming super battery life and had great expectations for this phone and felt let down. After calibrating my expectations I an pretty pleased with my battery life.

Any screen shots?

Edit: just saw the screen shot

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hooked to wifi the whole time? that sure does help . still superb battery life just curious .

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
hooked to wifi the whole time? that sure does help . still superb battery life just curious .
I use the Smart Actions app. I have it set to use wifi at home with data off and wifi off and data on away from home.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i see .. thanks . i need to play with smart actions . they became avail on the ICS leak for the bionic

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
:icon_censored: sorry.. just seeing if it works lmao.. that's awesome!! Mine wouldn't make it that far..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

droidbio

Reaction score
I've had my maxx for 3 days.
Charged it up the way Foxkat said before activating..Then drauning battery to 15% every day...after 9 hrs today -3 on wifi...I'm still at 70 %...AMAZING! !

My charge could barely last 4 hrs.

I love the maxx!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Must be nice to get 3 days. I shut mine off the last two nights and I would guess I used it light to moderate. Probably more on the moderate side. Checking facebook everyonce in awhile, emails, few web pages, texts, and one or two phone calls for less than a combine total of 5 minutes and Im only getting 12.5 hours off my battery.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
Must be nice to get 3 days. I shut mine off the last two nights and I would guess I used it light to moderate. Probably more on the moderate side. Checking facebook everyonce in awhile, emails, few web pages, texts, and one or two phone calls for less than a combine total of 5 minutes and Im only getting 12.5 hours off my battery.
Do you have the maxx?

Caesars

Reaction score
My battery is literally taking twice as long to charge ATM , hopefully this means something positive lol.

Reaction score
My Razr Maxx never make it pass a day charge. There are day it down to 40% before I leave for work in a 8 hour day. I wish I could get amazing battery life. Not sure how some of you guys phone last that long but mine doesn't. :angry:

I love this phone don't get me wrong this is a great phone.