Battery life ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad91

Reaction score
OK so far I've had the maxx a few days ...I had a 60 percent charge this morning ..went to work ..sent maybe like 3 texts and 1 call kept it in my pocket and it was beeping going dead by 5 hours later ....this is frustrating why doesn't my battery last?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DocsDad

Reaction score
Thoughts.... Confirm no apps are trying to get data, confirm GPS is not running, turn down display brightness (I use mine @ 25% all the time which is close to the indoor automatic setting. I use 100% display for movies), Display off at 1 minute. If you are in a locked wifi area or faint 4G area, have Smart Actions shut those down at work. Your phone might be trying to continuously search for signals. Mine drained faster at work when it was trying to notify me of the surrounding locked wifi's all day. I run straight 4G at work at work and get fantastic battery life.

None of these setting compromise what my phone was meant to do. It stays on 24/7 and I have data saver off.

Good luck, you will find the right combo.

thelastbill

Reaction score
Yet another battery thread today.

This forum has become useless. The other razr forum has devs and other support.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Yet another battery thread today.

This forum has become useless. The other razr forum has devs and other support.

I'm getting to the point where I agree. There's a serious need for more moderators at the very least to try to keep things in line.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thread closed. Please don't open multiple threads for the same topic.

And guys, if you ever have issues or see something you that concerns you then report the thread/post, there is always someone here to take care of any issues but this is a large forum and it is tough to catch everything. (OP I am not talking about you specifically, just addressing the others' concerns)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.