2.3 Update

Probably just a coincidence. There doesn't seem to be a way to force the push to certain phones. It's just a matter of waiting until it reaches yours. Shouldn't be long now- seems like the pace is really picking up.

Enlightened is right. I've done the *#*#checkin#*#* loads of times, and my phone still has yet to download. I think all the pushes (so far) have been on the morning, so if I'm not mistaken... No bread for me today =(.

Hopefully tomorrow however!

The most incredible, incredible!

Dstraut

Do they push updates on weekends? My wife got hers 2 days ago and her phone is better than ever. I can't wait for mine

Sent from my ADR6300

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
still waiting....

i never think about GB until I get on my computer and come to this forum:p

dcwarnke

Sorry. Kinda new to this forum. Signed up but rarely visited. Nevertheless, I'd like to add a comment to this discussion. One morning this week I woke up to my Dinc automatically updating operating system. Didn't understand the ramifications until I let it go dead to charge it today. Checked the system version when I restarted, and it turned out to be 2.3.4. And I did not root my phone. My question: What does 2.3.4 have that 2.2 didn't?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

guess today isn't my day either

any luck for you Bravesfan?

Nope. No luck whatsoever. AND I had to work during a festival in my town. AND it was a managers shift. AND the Braves lost last night. Not a good day for me. =(

The most incredible, incredible!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry. Kinda new to this forum. Signed up but rarely visited. Nevertheless, I'd like to add a comment to this discussion. One morning this week I woke up to my Dinc automatically updating operating system. Didn't understand the ramifications until I let it go dead to charge it today. Checked the system version when I restarted, and it turned out to be 2.3.4. And I did not root my phone. My question: What does 2.3.4 have that 2.2 didn't?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Take a look at this: Verizon Deploys Gingerbread for DROID Incredible Now - Softpediand welcome to the board!

I believe it also makes the OS more stable and that it would run smoother. Also an increase in battery life, which is welcome news to us Inc users