2.3 Update

aethies

Reaction score
Oh, yeah ok... just voice no data... got it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

If you have apps that use the web, then when you turn on the 3G, they will update. But if you have 3G off, you will still get calls and text messages.

riko540

Reaction score
I used to do that to and I'd get almost a week out of the battery. But it sort of defeated the purpose of having a smartphone cause I felt that I wasn't getting the full experience while I was at work and couldn't use it.

Well, I turn the wi-fi on at work. But if I need the mobile data, I turn it on, do what I need, then turn it off. But I know what you mean. About defeating the purpose.. :( You would think with all this bad ass technology, batteries should be better.

I have wi-fi at work but its locked down hard. I can only get news and work email only everything else is locked out including the ability to download or update apps.

E

Emtronics

My contract is up with Verizon August 7th. I am going to tell them with my feet

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Dont listen to this ppl u want droid incredible to have gingerbread then go to htc.com forum and complain their so they can hear you out and tell Verizon their angry customers that want the update.

http://community.htc.com/na/htc-forums/android/f/91/p/12140/53313.aspx#53313

We are going to get gingerbread. The only question is when. HTC and Verizon have both confirmed that we are going to get it. But neither can confirm exactly when it will come out.

Sent from my ADR6300

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
My contract is up with Verizon August 7th. I am going to tell them with my feet

Verizon is the best service out there. And no offence, but I don't think them losing 1 person will hurt their feelings. Like I said... no offence. I've had fun arguing with you on this thread, and I'll miss you. What service are you going to go to?

Sent from my ADR6300

corn

Reaction score
So any idea if gingerbread will fix the low application space bug?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

E

Emtronics

I'll stick with Verizon most likely and yes they won't miss me if I left. It is the best service in my area but I am seriously thinking iPhone from VZ. My son says I won't like it because I like to tinker and change themes and rearrange things and the iPhone is limited in that respect. Still, I really like my Dinc as it is although my ear piece speaker seems to be goofy. I can't turn it down and everyone seems loud and distorted. So, I am thinking of going to a VZ store and see what they can do. Come on GB!

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
So any idea if gingerbread will fix the low application space bug?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

I haven't heard anything about it fixing this particular bug, but it's always a possibility.

Sent from my ADR6300

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
I'll stick with Verizon most likely and yes they won't miss me if I left. It is the best service in my area but I am seriously thinking iPhone from VZ. My son says I won't like it because I like to tinker and change themes and rearrange things and the iPhone is limited in that respect. Still, I really like my Dinc as it is although my ear piece speaker seems to be goofy. I can't turn it down and everyone seems loud and distorted. So, I am thinking of going to a VZ store and see what they can do. Come on GB!

take it in and have them fix it or send you a CLNR. And yeah, the iphone is really restricted in changing anything. I'm not really a big rooter. But just the fact that I can change it if I want to is nice.

Sent from my ADR6300

drtnsnw

Reaction score

take it in and have them fix it or send you a CLNR. And yeah, the iphone is really restricted in changing anything. I'm not really a big rooter. But just the fact that I can change it if I want to is nice.

Sent from my ADR6300
even without rooting the android system is so much more open than i!! My wife has an iphone and I hate that things that I don't like can't be changed. The beauty of Android is it's versatility. Apple really does think they are way smarter than we are and knows best how to make our phones work.

Chris

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.