2.3 Update

djgdroid

Reaction score
I'll stick with Verizon most likely and yes they won't miss me if I left. It is the best service in my area but I am seriously thinking iPhone from VZ. My son says I won't like it because I like to tinker and change themes and rearrange things and the iPhone is limited in that respect. Still, I really like my Dinc as it is although my ear piece speaker seems to be goofy. I can't turn it down and everyone seems loud and distorted. So, I am thinking of going to a VZ store and see what they can do. Come on GB!

I've got an itouch and other members of my family have iphones. They are very nice, easy to use eye candy but after dealing having apple stuff, I wouldn't buy an iphone. Several apps that are free on Android end up costing on Apple, and not being able to modify things makes it boring and outdated.
As far as the ear piece on your Dinc, I had the same issue. I took my into 'mybullfrog.com' (verizon retailer and much better than verizon stores) and the guy listened to it and ordered me a new one on the spot.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
I'll stick with Verizon most likely and yes they won't miss me if I left. It is the best service in my area but I am seriously thinking iPhone from VZ. My son says I won't like it because I like to tinker and change themes and rearrange things and the iPhone is limited in that respect. Still, I really like my Dinc as it is although my ear piece speaker seems to be goofy. I can't turn it down and everyone seems loud and distorted. So, I am thinking of going to a VZ store and see what they can do. Come on GB!

I've got an itouch and other members of my family have iphones. They are very nice, easy to use eye candy but after dealing having apple stuff, I wouldn't buy an iphone. Several apps that are free on Android end up costing on Apple, and not being able to modify things makes it boring and outdated.
As far as the ear piece on your Dinc, I had the same issue. I took my into 'mybullfrog.com' (verizon retailer and much better than verizon stores) and the guy listened to it and ordered me a new one on the spot.

My brother has an iphone and ipod touch. He tried to convince me that his phone was better than mine. His had a case on it, my Dinc didn't (I took it of to prove a point), dropped both from 4 feet... His screen shattered, nothing happened to mine. It's nice proving that droids are better than iphones :)

Sent from my ADR6300

Markster1

Reaction score
Iphones are very nice, their camera and screen are top notch but I just love all the bells and whistles that come with htc android phones.

Sent from my Incredible 2

E

Emtronics

Bravesfan319 sez: "My brother has an iphone and ipod touch. He tried to convince me that his phone was better than mine. His had a case on it, my Dinc didn't (I took it of to prove a point), dropped both from 4 feet... His screen shattered, nothing happened to mine. It's nice proving that droids are better than iphones "

My brother would still be hunting me down warranty or not. LMAO oops I mean LOL

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Bravesfan319 sez: "My brother has an iphone and ipod touch. He tried to convince me that his phone was better than mine. His had a case on it, my Dinc didn't (I took it of to prove a point), dropped both from 4 feet... His screen shattered, nothing happened to mine. It's nice proving that droids are better than iphones "

My brother would still be hunting me down warranty or not. LMAO oops I mean LOL

Haha. I'm stronger than my brother. He tends not to mess with me to much, even though he's 4 years older than me :D

Sent from my ADR6300