2.1 waiting area

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
no magazines!

man i was hoping to see it already. oh well... i would grab a magazine... but i pull up Google Fast Flip and browse away! least we dont have to suffer through the crappy waiting room music

-Moss

aarontliu

Reaction score
Oh....that's good then! 45 MORE MINUTES...until nothing, or the greatest update EVER!

jcardona1

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! 7 hours ago i was post #16. know you guys are over 600 hahahaha wtf happened in here!

mrsdm

Reaction score
Soooooo, when do we get our new DROID shirts????:icon_ banana:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Oh....that's good then! 45 MORE MINUTES...until nothing, or the greatest update EVER!

Even I toe push STARTS at 12am PST, you have to remember not EVERYON will get it at once. The network would implode if we were all downloading the update from the same source at the same time...

Enter

Reaction score
You know, back in the day when my friends and I stayed up to 12 am CST for Xbox live to release new Halo maps it took a lot longer than that. Even though they said it was supposed to be released at 12am, they never said what time zone. For future references, any update usually means 12am PST, that way the whole country gets it at the same time. With that being said, it took until 5 am CST for those maps to come out, every single time.

Enter

Reaction score
I used to own a Motorola Krave on Verizon and I can tell you, Verizon is extremely slow when it comes it updates. Back in September I was still waiting for an update that came out in March, seriously. I got tired at that point, bought a usb cable and did the update manually.

aarontliu

Reaction score
Well, seems like no one really believes it's coming out tomorrow except a few.

nkcavs23

Reaction score

Even I toe push STARTS at 12am PST, you have to remember not EVERYON will get it at once. The network would implode if we were all downloading the update from the same source at the same time...

it would be crazy, though, it could handle 2000-10000 users downloading, thats normal during the day with their regular users downloading ringtones etc.

so i guess we will see in half an hour. my guess is it will be out by noon

Status
Not open for further replies.