2.1 update check in

Dallasguy7

Reaction score
Texas

I just got my update last night at 1 am. But my wife and son have not gotten it yet. Three phones, 1 update out of 3. But I like it so far and it seems faster.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....got ota 2.1 this morning....so far so good....no live wallpaper as far as i see....maps seem slow....contacts all sync'd....this is wife's phone....some new stuff that droid doesn't have....but at last power widget is there....onward....:droideris:

amplifier

Reaction score
I just got my update at 8am. I'm in Florida and only just got the phone on Sunday. My Huddy has the same phone and he didn't get them update yet.. weird....

I love the new updates!!!

oakindustries

Reaction score
There is a guy on phandroid that found the download release of the ota update. It's official and comes from google. I downloaded and installed last night on my gf's eris and it works great now. She's happy now and not as jealous of my incredible.

dave_k

Reaction score
got my update fri night at about 9pm, so far so good

*edit* south dakota

tr11

Reaction score
My wife and I both got our updates Friday night about 10pm. Both had 1.5 stock. We live in Los Angeles, Ca. and bought the phones in Early March. So far so good.

Battousai

Reaction score
I just got my Eris yesterday, and it updated about 12:30 yesterday, in Houston.

Fletchi18

Reaction score
My wife's Eris received the update at some point Friday night/Saturday morning. It was applied yesterday morning and she said her phone seems a bit peppier since it was applied.

Side question: if she has already applied the update, will it still be on her SD card?

Angry_snowman1

Reaction score
If you have alot of customization you're gonna be busy for a while! lol! It puts all your screens back to factory settings.. But it does seem to run alot smoother and quicker. Stay thirsty my friends! :)

hackgt350

Reaction score
i woke up this morning with the update ready to be downloaded. im in east hanover new jersey(north central). loaded it up and has been working great. took about 15 minutes to download and set up.

scajjr

Reaction score
Turned my phone on this AM and got the message that the update was ready to be downloaded. Turned on the wi-fi connection (usually faster in the house vrs 3G) and it took about 10 min for it to download and install. Had already backed up my contacts, went to Google and resync'd them to phone.

Only have a few apps and they were still there. Phone seems a bit more responsive.
In southern NH. Had my Eris since Nov.

Sam

neoBigD

Reaction score
My girlfriend got hers this morning in California. After the update her phone keeps getting the "the android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly" error over and over.