2.1 update check in

brentonius

Reaction score
Three of us at work got our updates around midnight. Lots of great new features but endless force closes for all of us. New options for existing apps are awesome. Only bummer, no live wallpaper. It was mostly a show-off battery killed anyway. ; )

caitlincaitlin5

Reaction score
Got it here in Maryland at around 1 am. Now if anyone figures out why my clock is missing and how to get it back that would be awesome!

Qscuba

Reaction score
I didn't receive a notification for an update. but, i just checked under settings for system updates and there it was. downloading now in Md.

dfoliver

Reaction score
Updated mine last Friday, but my wife's still hasn't. I haven't had any problems of note and love it.

Caranator

Reaction score
Got a notification this morning when I woke up. Installed fine with no problems, although there was some delay in syncing contacts, etc. Nothing major. Just playing with it now. Me likey :D

*edit* I'm in Illinois

droid3711

Reaction score
got mine at 1 am last night, i live in nj

it seems to run a lot better than before or really slow, dont know whats up with that. so far i like it though, nice to have free nav and a nicer app market

Steverino07

Reaction score
2.1 update received

I bought my phone in CA and received the OTA update a couple of days ago... I bought my wife's Eris 2 weeks ago in AZ and she received her OTA update today...

OP
xx178mph

xx178mph

Reaction score
Midnight last night seemed to be busy for up dates. I bought my Eris the first week it came out, I just got the update last night after midnight, downloading now after I did a back up and a full 12 hr at work. Checking in from Tampa bay....

ttrain84

Reaction score
got mine sometime last night and everything is working great...checking in from San Antonio, TX

HK.

Reaction score
Just got the update for my wife's here in Cincinnati OH around 12am or so. Still waiting to be able to do the update with my rooted 2.1.

Last edited:

blue

Reaction score
My wifes said it was ready at 5.30 pm, but I'm just now updating it for her. Indianapolis, IN

drawbridgep

Reaction score
My wife got her update yesterday, I'm still waiting. Why are all the wives getting them first? :) I'm also in Indiana.

fuzzyb3

Reaction score
Mine updated Sunday. I live in NJ :) Went smoothly, the turn-by-turn with audio prompts is GREAT!