2.1 update check in

xx178mph

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread so everyone who has gotten their update can post, when... what state...& how the update is working on the Eris.
Checkin in from Tampa Bay Florida with no update....:mad:
Has anyone in Florida received the update yet?

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....i'm in NJ and no update yet either....is this really happening is the question....

OP
xx178mph

xx178mph

Reaction score
Just another good reason for this thead to test if it is true or just rumor.

Grettski

Reaction score
My wife got it at 3:30 this morning. Figures, she could care less and Im climbing the walls. We are in Delaware.

jackmo56

Reaction score
My wife got it earlier this afternoon, but I haven't got anything yet, why are all the wifes getting it first?

kornykory

Reaction score
i has it

Got mine around 11pm last night. Upstate Sc. My friend got his earlier tonight his number is from Chicago but he lives in upstate too.

Archerjostle

Reaction score
Gainesville Fl...got it 2amish Saturday morning...goimg great..i love it...PDAnet app lets me run my labtop via droid internet...no more internet companies for me!

My email icon is faulting though...says i have one email when i dont...ugh

dannyg

Reaction score
my nephew sent me a text last night from n.h. said his girl freind got her update sat 9a.m.,she just got her phone 2 weeks ago.i live in mass but currently in charlotte,so don't know if that affected me?

Aries

Reaction score
Girlfriend got her update yesterday. (Virginia) I checked the software information after she completed the update , and all the numbers match the Version 3 leak (the version that is on my phone) that came out not to long ago accept the PRL Version is slightly different. I am running the version 3 leak and have not received the update ,and from the looks of it, won't receive an update.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Does the voice to text work for everybody's update. It's not working on my wife eris. I did the manual update with the official releas

long john

Reaction score
Also in NJ...Wife got her update notice yesterday. I downloaded and installed for her with no problems so far.