2.1 for Motorola, what about Eris?

jhdz06

Reaction score
The Eris will NOT receive a update any time soon , they will just be releasing the eris 2 A.k.a "Htc incredible", looks very similar to the eris thats why I say eris 2, but that one already has 2.1 firmware already installed, official release will be sometime within the next week if not monday, which sucks because I have a eris update not a new phone dammit, there acting just like apple, ****ers

brock

Reaction score
The Eris will NOT receive a update any time soon , they will just be releasing the eris 2 A.k.a "Htc incredible", looks very similar to the eris thats why I say eris 2, but that one already has 2.1 firmware already installed, official release will be sometime within the next week if not monday, which sucks because I have a eris update not a new phone dammit, there acting just like apple, ****ers

that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. stfu unless you know **** for sure.

Last edited:

kpshearer

Reaction score
not likely

I agree with brock, the incredible is a completely different phone running at least a 1.0 g Hz snapdragon processor and whatever newest OS at the time of it's release.
:blackdroid:

kpshearer

Reaction score
o.k. so I flashed to 2.1 when it first leaked back in march and initially it felt a lot snappier and though there was a few minor bugs I thought no big, they'll be fixed when official release comes out. But lately I seem to be getting more force closes and my phone seems to have a lot more lag like when switching from an open app and trying to bring up phone and make a call it takes forever for the dialer screen to come up and almost along to actually get the thing to respond to the number typed in and then dial. and don't even to try and run Pandora in the background and then pause and try to make a call. anyone with similar issues