Status
Not open for further replies.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Is the 2.1 out yet? Sorry if this has been mentioned I looked through this whole thread and it is March now. I am getting my Droid tomorrow.

No it's not out and still no firm date from anyone that is creditable.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
2.1 is a Vapor OTA . :motdroidhoriz:
Vapor OTA , something that appears to be real but never materializes , vaporizes into thin air , vanishes . :greendroid:

Project37

Reaction score
Is the 2.1 out yet? Sorry if this has been mentioned I looked through this whole thread and it is March now. I am getting my Droid tomorrow.

Hello,

It's not out yet, and there's no clear indication as to when it will be out.

That said, you can pick up a few of the 2.1 applications like Gallery (with pinch-zoom) and Music, and enjoy them without having to root.

You're going to *love* your Droid as it is, so don't sweat not having 2.1 yet. It'll be here eventually, but in the meantime...have fun with your new phone! :)

kristoff125

Reaction score
Can we close this thread? I just looked in the android forum, saw 2.1 in a couple of days, then saw the OP was in january...at least rename the damn thing.

Reaction score
LMAO i saw this and went not again, then i realized it was still the same one :p

Thread-Crap-Wont_Die.jpg
zombie-thread.png

Magdroid

Reaction score
Yes, pls close. I was like YAY! New information! (or at least rumors) Then I saw the date...*face palm*

Status
Not open for further replies.