.181 and battery life

bouncindread

Reaction score
battery life after update 6.12.181

well I keep to stock rom with root but I watch the apps that I install now. The stock task killer does the same as the others. Im on wifi@50%charge for 8 hrs so far. Next test tomorrow is to stay on network 4glte and monitor battery life.

JCDenton771

Reaction score
My battery life is significantly worse. I used to have amazing battery life and the past couple if days it has struggled to make it through the day. All the more reason to release the ICS build now.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
No difference in battery life.

63394eae-e4a1-715c.jpg
63394eae-e4b4-ed03.jpg
63394eae-e4c2-9185.jpg

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

bouncindread

Reaction score
well I keep to stock rom with root but I watch the apps that I install now. The stock task killer does the same as the others. Im on wifi@50%charge for 8 hrs so far. Next test tomorrow is to stay on network 4glte and monitor battery life.
I dont know if that has happened to anyone since this update but i lost root. I had to root my phone again.

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
13.30 hrs @50% is barely seen before the update at everyday moderate usages...im tripping out because this update actual seems like there is improvement on my battery..at first with this update I thought I was being robbed for about 1.5 hrs but it seemed it settled out and is in full effect...will keep monitoring its progression

lmpmd

Reaction score
Up top, what is the little rectangle (with a wavy line to the right and left) - between the bluetooth icon and the wireless network signal strength icon - (way up top) on home screen.

I notices a "chose text size" for viewing sms messages. Was that there before?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
The rectangle with the wavy lines on both sides is showing that your phone is on vibrate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

jch81

Reaction score
fell asleep last night with my orignial razr on 15% battery life. Forgot to plug it in and didnt realize it until I woke up at 1030 this morning. Charge...........still at 15% with the phone on all night. My phone is a beast even with the original battery.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Both RAZRs in my possession are doing awesome. Who knows..... there are usually phones affected in both ways.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
I'm at 55% after 6 hours of light to moderate usage....battery life to be sucks ... I've been on 3g . I don't use 4g hardly at all. Sure wish my phone got better battery life

ryanr509

Reaction score
I got about 8hours with only 1:50 on screen and was down to 15%. Worst battery life of any smartphone phone I have owned.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums