OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
then u should make it a point. place it on ur bucket list....I love showing tourists the island.

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hawaii was one of my bad trips. Not to down or anything but i went with my jrotc class and saw lots of the cool sites. But, We went to this temple that was also a cemetery and i think thats when it went downhill. Lol, bamboo is unique, and i found some really tiny bamboo stick that i thought would make great suveneers. I THINK IT CURSED ME!!!!! My instructor wouldn't let me take the sticks, Because of bad juju but seriously, I broke my nose that day. I got yelled at by my parents from across the pacific ocean, then the rest of the trip i was on the bad list with my instructors because my parents found out. Im not saying i believe in Hawaiian temple juju but seriously, im not going back. Lol ill stick to 110 degree Az where im not making some Hawaiian god upset.

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
hmm sorry to hear that. but yes, hawai'i has its own" mana" or power in english. hawai'i is a sacred place and at some point, spiritual. many foreigners disrespect the 'aina or land in english and many true Hawaiians believe it is the spirits of the elders protecting what was stolen hundreds of years ago.
however we have many different nationalities here on the islands, a very mix culture, so the possibilities of just hawai'i itself could be just a coincidence in which you weren't supposed to go on a trip without permission. hahaha
return some day, give it another try and you may actually fall in love with it and find a beautiful wahine or lady in english.
either way, im extending my hand out to you as an invitation to return to the islands. if not, I bid you a warm ALOHA

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global